You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cant access my account

nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
hi, this is mainly a post for the sky team.
when ever i have no money in my account and i log in to check my poker points or something, i click my account and i see the page straight away, how ever, usually when ive got money i want to withdraw, the my account page just doasnt come up, it just says redirecting, please wait, and it doasnt load. you can imagine how annoying it is. before, ive wanted to withidraw but couldnt and as a result lost all of my bankroll. ive talked to chat many times about it and they cant help, even after talking on the phone.

sky rich? any1?, got any ideas, doas it happen to any1 else?

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

i'm really sorry to hear about your problems. i haven't seen this one before but i'll forward it over to the poker team, who will hopefully have a solution for you soon.

thanks,

Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    i have been in touch with the poker team and the best thing to do is get in touch with customer care. as this is an account problem they will be the quickest way to get this one resolved for you.

you will be asked what browser you are using and other similar questions in order to gain as much info as possible to help you out.

it's probably best if you get this information to hand but even if you are unable to our customer care team will be happy talk you through everything that is needed.

to get in contact with them, click here

all the best,

Rich