You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking for new members

diamond81diamond81 Member Posts: 32
edited September 2012 in Team Talk
Team Diamond Poker (TDP) are looking to recuit new members, please email or send message if you wish to take part....

Diamond81 

Comments

• Options
    Jamie159Jamie159 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2012
    Hi, I wouldnt mind taking part with Team Diamond, ive heard from a friend that your a bunch of cool fellas and very good poker players, If im able to join you guys that would be cool.

Thanks
    Jamie
  • Options
    lisa789lisa789 Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2012
    Hi i am Lisa and newest member of Team diamond :O).......Tracy's sister and mandys friend.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    Welcome Lisa :0) xx
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Looking for new members:
    Hi i am Lisa and newest member of Team diamond :O).......Tracy's sister and mandys friend.
    Posted by lisa789
     Run better Lisa lol :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Looking for new members :  Run better Lisa lol :)
    Posted by scouse_red
    HAHA Cheeky.... !!! ;)
  • Options
    ALANSK100ALANSK100 Member Posts: 234
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Looking for new members : HAHA Cheeky.... !!! ;)
    Posted by minxymoo
    Welcome to the Team Lisa im sure with your poker skills you will do great things here at sky
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Please welcome all 3 new players ... JOELLY, LISA789 & MEMFNO - GL at the tables guys !! :) xxx

• Options
    edited August 2012
    **JUST A REMINDER **

Any one interested in joining one of the newest teams on SKY please message either Myself or Team Captain Diamond81..

We're already getting established within the community and would love to involve more players and enable them to be part of a competitive team environment - Come & join in on all the fun !!!

xx
  • Options
    lyonsie81lyonsie81 Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2012
    Hi there. I'd like to join please. Playing on sky for about a year. Tried leaving you a message but it wouldn't go through.In Response to Re: Looking for new members:
    **JUST A REMINDER ** Any one interested in joining one of the newest teams on SKY please message either Myself or Team Captain Diamond81.. We're already getting established within the community and would love to involve more players and enable them to be part of a competitive team environment - Come & join in on all the fun !!! Thanks :0) xx
    Posted by minxymoo
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi there. I'd like to join please. Playing on sky for about a year. Tried leaving you a message but it wouldn't go through.In Response to Re: Looking for new members :
    Posted by lyonsie81
    Hold Tight our secutary is on holiday and when back i am sure she will read this post we would be happy to have new members i will send our captin an email asking him to take a look on here at some point
  • Options
    lyonsie81lyonsie81 Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for that, looking forward to hearing frome yeIn Response to Re: Looking for new members:
    In Response to Re: Looking for new members : Hold Tight our secutary is on holiday and when back i am sure she will read this post we would be happy to have new members i will send our captin an email asking him to take a look on here at some point
    Posted by ALANSK100
  • Options
    Chiddy2114Chiddy2114 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Hi. I would love to join a team. I have been playing for about a year and play a lot of NL4 poker. Looking to gain knowledge through chat and increase my bank roll so I can play at higher levels.
  • Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited August 2012
    Hi. I would love to join a team. I have been playing for about a year and play a lot of NL4 poker. Looking to gain knowledge through chat and increase my bank roll so I can play at higher levels.
    Posted by Chiddy2114
    Hey, 

Thanks for showing interest in joining Team Diamond, I would reccommend you PM'ing Diamond81 as that would be a quicker option than waiting for a reply on here.

See you at the tables!!

Sam.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi guys can I just let you all know I am no longer team secretary for Team Diamond, this now falls on Sammy (aka SammyDrid) - ;) xxx
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hi Lyonsie has anybody come back to u yet?

in Response to Re: Looking for new members:
    Hi there. I'd like to join please. Playing on sky for about a year. Tried leaving you a message but it wouldn't go through.In Response to Re: Looking for new members :
    Posted by lyonsie81
  • Options
    14201420 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Looking for new members:
    Team Diamond Poker (TDP) are looking to recuit new members, please email or send message if you wish to take part.... Diamond81 
    Posted by diamond81
    hi there,my name is jon aka 1420 wishing to join your team.been playing on sky poker about 2 year,thougt it was about time i joined one of these teams.

and i like the look of team diamonds

email:jfkentertainments@googlemail.com

thanks jon
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Looking for new members : hi there,my name is jon aka 1420 wishing to join your team.been playing on sky poker about 2 year,thougt it was about time i joined one of these teams. and i like the look of team diamonds email:jfkentertainments@googlemail.com thanks jon
    Posted by 1420
    Hi 1420 thanks for your intrest in joining Team Diamond  if you are still intrested then could you please PM our Team Captin Diamond81 he will sort this out with you
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Looking for new members : hi there,my name is jon aka 1420 wishing to join your team.been playing on sky poker about 2 year,thougt it was about time i joined one of these teams. and i like the look of team diamonds email:jfkentertainments@googlemail.com thanks jon
    Posted by 1420
    Have PM u :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Posted by Chiddy2114
    Have PM u :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi all - If any1 would like to join Team Diamond please PM either myself or Team Cap Diamond81.

We are the newest team on sky and we are growing rapidly... Dont be scared off by what you hear ;) we also recruit players just for fun, the serious side is completely optional ... but mainly we like to play poker, have good banter and generally just have some fun while playing poker :) !!

You also get a jazzy tshirt like the rest of the teams ;) 

Look forward to hearing from you xxxx