You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is Multi-Accounting allowed?

SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
edited May 2012 in Community Help & Advice
I was just in a Timed Tournament and on my table I had "2" players with very similar names and same locations.
The names really couldn't be a coincident as they are to very random of names but is Multi-Accounting allowed? 

I lost all my stack pretty much to one of them and then I watched them and they never played the same hands together which made me curious.

Comments

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited May 2012
    NO!

Multi accounting is strictly against the rules. I suggest if you suspect it's happened then report it to customer care.
  • Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited May 2012
    How do I go abouts that? :s
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited May 2012
    At the very bottom of the page (left hand side) it says help & support. You can get on to live chat through clicking on that
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited May 2012
    thing is if they are multi acounting surely they would not be as daft as having same/similar name?

there are quite a few family and husband and wife players on here,...such as kidgrimsby/kidgirlgrimsby...so this may be the case..
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited May 2012
    Also multiaccounting in tournaments wouldn't be the best way to try and rip people off seeing as they don't know what table each account is going to end up on.