You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

chat box problem

TramshedTramshed Member Posts: 40
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
can anyone help? when i join a table the section of the screen where you type to chat is below the bottom of the window,
so i am unable to enter any chat. i have tried  ie and firefox and it is still the same, i have installed latest verion of flash player, still no joy and changed every setting i can think of. other players probably think i am being rude not talking to them but cant. There must be some setting i am missing does anyone know which one?

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    HI , MAYBE I AM UNDERESTIMATING YOUR PROBLEM . HAVE YOU OPENED UP OPTIONS . YOU CAN THEN ENABLE LARGE CHAT WINDOW. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAT BOX YOU CAN ALSO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT , WHERE IT SAYS ... FULL DETAIL , THERE IS SMALL WHITE BOX , PRESS ON THAT .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    yes, have enabled large chat window but then i can see even less.  Trouble is that part of the box is just below the bottom edge of the frame, even when i maximise the pop up window. can only just manage to hover the cursor in the right place to get the drop down menu to click on full detail but it makes no difference. am stumped
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    SOZ , I HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE HOW TO HELP . HAVE YOU CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT THIS ?  IF YOU LOOK TO THE LEFT OF THIS PAGE, YOU WILL SEE THERE IS  A FREEPHONE NUMBER . DON'T GIVE UP  , NORMALLY WHEN I SHOUT FOR HELP , SOMEBODY TURNS UP SOONER OR LATER AND OFFERS ADVICE . IF NOT , IM SURE SKYRICH WILL SEE THIS  TOMORROW AND REPLY . GL. ..............   H E LP   HELP   H E L P
  • Options
    kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited November 2009

they will need to know which browser etc u r using.some dont work correctly.

• Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2009
    In Response to chat box problem:
    can anyone help? when i join a table the section of the screen where you type to chat is below the bottom of the window, so i am unable to enter any chat. i have tried  ie and firefox and it is still the same, i have installed latest verion of flash player, still no joy and changed every setting i can think of. other players probably think i am being rude not talking to them but cant. There must be some setting i am missing does anyone know which one?
    Posted by Tramshed
    Hi Tramshed,

This sounds like a table sizing issue similar to another thread.
    The size of the pop up table window is controlled in the bottom right hand corner of the window. I am assuming the number there, next to the magnifying glass is less than 100%?

If yes then this would explain your problem and can be fixed as follows:

Open a table as normal and then select the drop down arrow in this bottom right hand corner of the window  and choose 100%. You now need to reload the flash client for the change to take effect. The easiest way is to switch between mini-view and standard view.

Hopefully this will fix it for you but please let us know how you get on either way

Regards

Adam
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    thanx for all the advice but still cant solve the problem. so if i end up on anyones table who has read this you know why i am not chatting to you