You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Free play mtt's

COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
I think it would be a good idea to have mtt's on free play, this would  be a good practice ground for all the people who learning the game and probably get more members wanting to learn the game.

Comments

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    i really like this idea. when i first joined sky poker i played the freeplay briefly and it was good for familiarising yourself with the procedures for playing the game.  This variation would in my opinion encourage more players to convert to real cash, first though the freerolls, then into the standard multi-table tournaments.
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    woudnt do ant harm but i used the freerolls for that
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    true   torryladd that  what  the freerolls   are for
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Free play mtt's:
    true   torryladd that  what  the freerolls   are for
    Posted by scrumdown
    Lots of other sites have MTT tourneys on frrplay. Some of them have tourneys you have to pay play money to get into and the winner gets a seat in a real money low buy in (I.E £1.10) MTT

The charge of play money entry means players have to start winning at play money to be able to enter the MTT (or they wouldn't have enough to cover the charge) and it is a good way of encouraging improvment