You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bounty tourneys head money when you win

didalodidalo Member Posts: 12
edited July 2012 in Community Suggestions
why dont you keep your head money when you win a bounty tourney, you do everywhere else.
is anyoneelse peived about this?

Comments

• Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited May 2012
    In Response to bounty tourneys head money when you win:
    why dont you keep your head money when you win a bounty tourney, you do everywhere else. is anyoneelse peived about this?
    Posted by didalo
    Not peeved fella cos it doesn`t happen.

You keep 75% of someones head prize when you knock them out, and 25% goes on your bounty.

Eg. £10 BH, you knock a player out in the very fisrt hand,

You get £3.75,
    Your bounty is now £6.25
  • Options
    steveskin1steveskin1 Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2012
    In your example above davelufc if you win the tourney and do not get your head prize back is that an extra £6.25, or whatever the amount, rake for sky?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: bounty tourneys head money when you win:
    In Response to bounty tourneys head money when you win : Not peeved fella cos it doesn`t happen. You keep 75% of someones head prize when you knock them out, and 25% goes on your bounty. Eg. £10 BH, you knock a player out in the very fisrt hand, You get £3.75, Your bounty is now £6.25
    Posted by davelufc
    dave you miissed my point. when you win a bounty tournament your the last man standing,you still have your head money why dont you keep it ,sky take it.you keep your own head money in a live tourney why different on skypoker
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In your example above davelufc if you win the tourney and do not get your head prize back is that an extra £6.25, or whatever the amount, rake for sky?
    Posted by steveskin1
    thats my point steve,paid 10+1 65 of us thats 65 quid for sky poker.At the end of the tourney i had 30 quid on my head sky took that,how can that be right.
  • Options
    steveskin1steveskin1 Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2012
    If thats the case then no wonder sky flood the lobby with them lol
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: bounty tourneys head money when you win : dave you miissed my point. when you win a bounty tournament your the last man standing,you still have your head money why dont you keep it ,sky take it.you keep your own head money in a live tourney why different on skypoker
    Posted by didalo

Sorry m8, mis read your post, whooosh!!

I thought the sky rake came from the original buy in,

£2+30
    £3+30
    £5+75 etc.

I would be surprised if sky kept your head money aswell, maybe someone else could reply.
  • Options
    NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited May 2012
    when you win a BH, the bounty on your head gets added to your overall heads prizes to give your total winnings.

the money does not dissappear into the abyss.
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited May 2012
    when you win a BH, the bounty on your head gets added to your overall heads prizes to give your total winnings. the money does not dissappear into the abyss.
    Posted by NColley
    Exactly. The prize you had on your head when you came 1st, will be added to all your other bounties, Sky don't keep it, you do.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
     are you sure im sure i didnt make a mistake,won a bounty and didnt seem right, so the next  one i won i checked account before i wontourney and worked it out,i would have noticed my head value it was 30 quid,is there  anyone i can contact to clear this up.
    Response to Re: bounty tourneys head money when you win:
    In Response to Re: bounty tourneys head money when you win : Exactly. The prize you had on your head when you came 1st, will be added to all your other bounties, Sky don't keep it, you do.
    Posted by Lambert180
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited July 2012
    How on earth did you win a tournament and end up with a head prize of half the tournament payout??? That would mean you would have to of knocked out the entire field on your own nearly?