You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Eng vs WI Next Man Out

JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
edited May 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

Strauss @ evens with PaddyP has to be printing money.

He's never made more than 8 runs after resuming on an unbeaten century overnight.

Apologies to everyone who was looking forward to some sparkling KP slappage this morning, I've just totally jinxed that for you.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2012

Sigh, sorry my fault.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Eng vs WI Next Man Out:
    Strauss @ evens with PaddyP has to be printing money. He's never made more than 8 runs after resuming on an unbeaten century overnight. Apologies to everyone who was looking forward to some sparkling KP slappage this morning, I've just totally jinxed that for you.
    Posted by JingleMa
    You fell for the "totally meaningless pattern based upon a series of freak co-incidences" stat!

Varience! 

Worryin watchin Johnny Bairstow. Don't care about him making single figures, but he looked well out of his depth.

Uhohhhhhhh.......
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Eng vs WI Next Man Out:
    In Response to Eng vs WI Next Man Out : You fell for the "totally meaningless pattern based upon a series of freak co-incidences" stat! Varience!  Worryin watchin Johnny Bairstow. Don't care about him making single figures, but he looked well out of his depth. Uhohhhhhhh.......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Yeah, he's def got talent, but been thrown in2the test team a bit2early imo.

I think the ODI's in India showed Buttler and Bairstow are not mentally there yet.

Bressers on the other hand is true Yorkshire steel - I'll just put the mockers on him2by saying I think he'll @ least keep up his ave this innings... (35).