You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker on mobile phones?

ALL-7-INALL-7-IN Member Posts: 5
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
I'm sure someone will know the answer to my question... my girlfriend bought a new phone (samsung tocco) yesterday and its all internet enabled and the like (my phone is something where i can just about check footy score on wap). My question is can i play skypoker on her phone? And if so what are the costs?

Comments

• Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Sky poker on mobile phones?:
    I'm sure someone will know the answer to my question... my girlfriend bought a new phone (samsung tocco) yesterday and its all internet enabled and the like (my phone is something where i can just about check footy score on wap). My question is can i play skypoker on her phone? And if so what are the costs?
    Posted by ALL-7-IN
    Personally I have never tried it on my mobile but I would say just give it a go - most mobiles now can cope well with anything websites throw at them. The only downside will be the small screen plus the connection may not be very reliable depending on how you connect.

Cost wise will depend on your tariff - most tariffs charge based on MB or GB used per month and some come with a free allowance. If your phone has wireless then use that but otherwise GPRS etc would prove expensive as the client here is quite graphically intensive but then that all depends on whether you are a winning player or not :)