You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Dont call me

tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
This horse runs in the 3.25 at Epsom. Ran ok in the Lincoln (first run of the season) then had 2 runs without a tongue-tie on and apprentice ridden. The horses stable mate also runs in this race (DUNNO) with R Moore in the saddle, Its a front running horse which means Dont Call Me will get the fast pace it needs. Its priced around 25/1 this morning and worth an each way bet. If it isnt a winner or placed Dont Call Me!!

Comments

• Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2012
    i like your reasons for backing E/W  and agree has a chance, but would prefer softer then todays going,  intressting one to follow when gets softer ground as everyone knows trainer getting horses ready for handicaps.

gl if having a bet but i will swerve myself and wait for more juice in ground.
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Dont call me:
    i like your reasons for backing E/W  and agree has a chance, but would prefer softer then todays going,  intressting one to follow when gets softer ground as everyone knows trainer getting horses ready for handicaps. gl if having a bet but i will swerve myself and wait for more juice in ground.
    Posted by ms-tree
    Agree with your comments and I believe its 25/1 partly for the reason you have give, although it has won on good to firm at Beverley early on in its career.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    big run could be on the cards, plumped for norse blues myself

im kinda hoping that if dandy does have a 25/1 handicap winner over the weekend **** keep it for tomorrow in the shape of fitz flyer in the dash!!
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    What happened? :(
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2012
    GET IN   hugh taylor tipped the winner HIGHLAND KNIGHT,
    came 3rd in same race last year behind DANCE and DANCE  who came 2nd in race before so solid form.

hope you got on and get on e/w o'brien  so called 2nd strings in oaks as i still think the 2 i mention will run big races

gl all