You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

facebook link

margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
The facebook link on the profile page does not work, when you go to import blog page on facebook and paste the link it says it cannot find URL ..... anyone at sky help please ;)

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey margaremaf,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems. i will do some investigation into this one and get back to you early next week.

thanks for your patience

Rich
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    right i have taken this on to the technical team. hopefully we can get it working as it should and you can share all your community shenanigans on facebook.

ps. we will be looking at creating a sky poker/ betting and gaming community group on facebook so look out for more news on that in the near future.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    completely forgot about this lol, you have a sky poker page already which i am part of ... or are you deleting that one??? will try the facebook link now and get back to you as to wether it's working or not ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Nope still getting this message rich :(

Import Failed
    We couldn't find a feed using the URL you provided.

• Options
    edited November 2009

we are still trying to work this one out. i do have a fix for you that works, however its not ideal and we will try and get this one resolved and working as it should.

ok so what you need to do is add "https://www.skypoker.com" before the long link that you copy and paste into face book ( /secure/ver1.0/Persona/PersonaRSS?plckUserKey=........)

so you will have something along the lines of: https://www.skypoker.com/secure/ver1.0/Persona/PersonaRSS?plckUserKey=........

that should work for you. (PS - don't try clicking the links in this post, they wont work)

give me a shout if you have any more problems

• Options
    edited November 2009
    sweet!!! nice one rich!!! working fine now!! luvley jubley!! setting up a seperate facebook account for buddies on here so that is a very welcome addition!!