You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PRIMO!

J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Don't ask why I'm up at this time on a Sunday morning...

But I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind you it's the biggie tonight - the £15,000 GTD Primo!

The tournament starts at 8pm - as does the live TV show, which will see the beginning of the Champion-Hartigan partnership!

So, the bad news: you'll have to put up with me ranting about raising and whining about loose out-of-position calls for four hours.

The good news: Sarah will be on-screen for four hours :-)

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to PRIMO!:
    Don't ask why I'm up at this time on a Sunday morning... But I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind you it's the biggie tonight - the £15,000 GTD Primo! The tournament starts at 8pm - as does the live TV show, which will see the beginning of the Champion-Hartigan partnership! So, the bad news: you'll have to put up with me ranting about raising and whining about loose out-of-position calls for four hours. The good news: Sarah will be on-screen for four hours :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hi James

I have an idea, if you throw your voice through Sarah, I think you will get more of the boys to listen to you ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO!:
    In Response to PRIMO! : Hi James I have an idea, if you throw your voice through Sarah, I think you will get more of the boys to listen to you ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Are you suggesting that I "possess" poor Sarah, Regan MacNeil-stylee?

I'm many things, Barry, but I'm not a demon...

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Are you suggesting that I "possess" poor Sarah, Regan MacNeil-stylee? I'm many things, Barry, but I'm not a demon...  
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    there are many that would LOVE to possess the lovely Sarah lol.
    Say hi to my lucky charm please James, i've just satelitted into this tourney so see you later my friend.
    col
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    James why dont you take the night off and leave Sarah a cardboard cutout of yourself, I don't think any of the male poker players would notice
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Are you suggesting that I "possess" poor Sarah, Regan MacNeil-stylee? I'm many things, Barry, but I'm not a demon...  
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    James it's a shame your cred has gone down on the forum, after your bull ride and EMBARRASSING defeat by Tony with the cotton buds lol, but if you contact the Guinness book of records i think you'll find your in there for being beaten by the worlds OLDEST contestant hehehe.
    col
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      Surely the cure for tonights show would be to watch the television but have the sound muted so we can have the lovely view and not have to hear all the rants.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : James it's a shame your cred has gone down on the forum, after your bull ride and EMBARRASSING defeat by Tony with the cotton buds lol, but if you contact the Guinness book of records i think you'll find your in there for being beaten by the worlds OLDEST contestant hehehe. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Don't believe everything you see on screen!

Obviously, BSkyB has very strict Health & Safety regulations and numerous exemptions and special clauses in its insurance policy which won't allow a frail, infirm senior citizen to participate in "physical activity for the purposes of light entertainment."

So, what you saw in the Vegas documentary was me battling Tikay's stunt double, Chester - a 24-year-old professional pugil stick fighter.  Is it any wonder I lost?

I'm still trying to think of an excuse for the bull-riding debacle...

• Options
    edited November 2009
      Surely the cure for tonights show would be to watch the television but have the sound muted so we can have the lovely view and not have to hear all the rants.
    Posted by Talon
    I prefer the cardboard cut-out idea - assuming I still get paid! :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hi James

I meant ventrilaquist style :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Don't believe everything you see on screen! Obviously, BSkyB has very strict Health & Safety regulations and numerous exemptions and special clauses in its insurance policy which won't allow a frail, infirm senior citizen to participate in "physical activity for the purposes of light entertainment." So, what you saw in the Vegas documentary was me battling Tikay's stunt double, Chester - a 24-year-old professional pugil stick fighter.  Is it any wonder I lost? I'm still trying to think of an excuse for the bull-riding debacle...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    YEAH RIGHT LOL
    I think you were to close to the back of that cow lol
  • Options
    HartshorNHartshorN Member Posts: 616
    edited November 2009
    Nice.

Been missing the constant "Raise Rage" exerting from my TV in the other room :D
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Hi James I meant ventrilaquist style :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Alas, I'm not Keith Harris either...
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : YEAH RIGHT LOL I think you were to close to the back of that cow lol
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I'm disappointed you don't believe me, Col!

Here's a picture of Chester (taken by Tikay at Poker Palooza)...

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Alas, I'm not Keith Harris either...
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hehehehehe, on a serious note, have a great show, keep the blood pressure under control and please tell Sarah, hope she feels better please.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Hehehehehe, on a serious note, have a great show, keep the blood pressure under control and please tell Sarah, hope she feels better please.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Will do, Barry!  Speak to you on Wednesday, no doubt :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Will do, Barry!  Speak to you on Wednesday, no doubt :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Thank you James, of that there is no doubt :)
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2009

Hello James will be playing tonight. Just remember to plug the car to the electricty supply before you leave for the show tonight, wouldnt be the same if Sarah had to do the show on her own tonight!

How mant watts per miles do you get in that car anyway?

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Hello James will be playing tonight. Just remember to plug the car to the electricty supply before you leave for the show tonight, wouldnt be the same if Sarah had to do the show on her own tonight! How mant watts per miles do you get in that car anyway?
    Posted by tallboy
    You're just jealous, 'cause I only pay £15 per year in road tax :-)

• Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PRIMO! : Hi James I meant ventrilaquist style :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Makes you wonder where his hand would go................. :/
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    Hi

Please can you show this hand and James please tell me if my opponant was correct to call.

thanks

Hand from PRIMO

Hand History #206603171 (20:22 15/11/2009)

By the way ive just trebbled up so im back in it... ish