You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CANT LOSE BET 25 POUND PROFIT GUARRENTEED ON SPAIN V ITALY

andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
bet 365 are offering free 50 pound bet in play once youve had 50 on prematch,,if your 1st in play bet loses you get your 50 back,,here goes

pre match bet 50 on under 2.5 goals 1/2,,
1st in play bet over 2.5 goals 6to4 ,50 pound on

so if its under you get 75 back plus your losing 50 which was your 1st in play bet
if its over you get 125 back with your 50 on at 6to4 ,,
HAPPY DAYS unless im missing something obvious
remember offer only applies to 1 account per household

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    In Response to CANT LOSE BET 25 POUND PROFIT GUARRENTEED ON SPAIN V ITALY:
    bet 365 are offering free 50 pound bet in play once youve had 50 on prematch,,if your 1st in play bet loses you get your 50 back,,here goes pre match bet 50 on under 2.5 goals 1/2,, 1st in play bet over 2.5 goals 6to4 ,50 pound on   so if its under you get 75 back plus your losing 50 which was your 1st in play bet if its over you get 125 back with your 50 on at 6to4 ,, HAPPY DAYS unless im missing something obvious remember offer only applies to 1 account per household
    Posted by andybuck
    Doesnt your initial bet have to be at 1/1 or longer to get the offer?
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited June 2012
    The match kicks off. . And as you quickly place your bet and wait for the five second delay. . . Torres goes straight through and rifles one in. Quicker than Bryan Robson's v France all them years ago. Whoops you get a message " price changed to 1/2"
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    no price restriction ,has to be a goal with in 10 secs to do you as stated
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    if you got the email GET ON
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: CANT LOSE BET 25 POUND PROFIT GUARRENTEED ON SPAIN V ITALY:
    In Response to CANT LOSE BET 25 POUND PROFIT GUARRENTEED ON SPAIN V ITALY : If under, your pre match bet doesn't count, so your £25 down 
    Posted by kaymac
    dont understand your point,if under you get 75 back from pre match bet,and your 50 in play is down you get further 50 back for your losing in play bet
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2012
    They often do this for big matches although i do it a slightly different way - Back a team pre-match for £50 then back it str8 away again for another £50 and lay it off just beforehand on the exchanges ( find a market where the prices are closest to the site in question) for usually about £20-£25 profit - but to be honest your way seems much simpler

• Options
    edited June 2012
    mp33 i have also done it your way before
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    7to5 over now,,dont want it shortening anymore
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2012
    Spain are also coming in-  8/11 on Sky as well as other bookies

Think the bookies will take a hammering if Spain win today

I,ve posted my bets on other thread - gone for HT_FT, although i won,t be covering it fully as i really fancy Spain to win
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    i am saying nowt after yesterday ,,thought the dutch were a good thing,,,OOOPPSSSS
  • Options
    edited June 2012

as the saying goes MONEY FOR OLD ROPE,not often you get chances like this as a punter