You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

England v France

kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Okay personally i hate the french big time but with there as i like to say new and improved team i think there dark horses for this tourny!

England same old can work at club level but cant do donk at international and i cant see them even scoring in this match unless it comes from a penalty or Barthez coming out of retirement and throwing it in his own net!

So im gunna go for a 2.0 france win Benzema 1st goal scorer

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited June 2012
    Both teams will see this as the hardest game for them in the group and will be very cagey so draw for me 1-1 or 0-0
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012
    3-0, The Ox first goal = 370/1.

Not convinced about Welbeck starting though :(

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited June 2012
    Unfortunately were that bad, welbeck is the best weve got.......im hoping for 4.3 England, England goals spread out and benzema to get a hattrick.....yes ive bet him to be top goalscorer but obvs still want us to win.

My head says we'll be beaten 3-1 tho, just wont back that
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I think sweden are gunna be france hardest game england will scrape 3rd i think there just so boring to watch its unreal!

3.0!!! them odds should be layed at 10,000/1 then id be tempted

yea benzema top goal scorer is a good bet ive watched france last few friendlies and gotta be said they create so many chances especially with nasri and ribery up front along so benzema
  • Options
    D_LegendD_Legend Member Posts: 335
    edited June 2012
    nah englands got this 2-0

young or stevie g to score not betting to much love for england  involed so i may be blinded. =)
  • Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited June 2012
    have down for 1-1 and sweden to win 2-1.........correct score £5 dble and £10 dble on result
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v France:
    [QUOTE]have down for 1-1 and sweden to win 2-1.........correct score £5 dble and £10 dble on result
    Posted by dubmaster

good luck for the sweden game 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Nice goin with that splashies good luck
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    thank you  In Response to Re: England v France:
    In Response to Re: England v France : [QUOTE ]have down for 1-1 and sweden to win 2-1.........correct score £5 dble and £10 dble on result Posted by dubmaster
    good luck for the sweden game 
    Posted by splashies
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: England v France:
    thank you  In Response to Re: England v France : good luck for the sweden game  Posted by splashies
    Posted by dubmaster

sigh!!!!!!