You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

christmas period

potters186potters186 Member Posts: 21
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
hi guys are sky poker running any special xmas mtts

Comments

• Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    In Response to christmas period:
    hi guys are sky poker running any special xmas mtts
    Posted by potters186

One year they did a "Win Tikay" promotion, where the winner got to take home tikay for a home game.

Maybe, if we ask nicely there will be a "Win Sarah and Lisa" promotion this year, thats sure to max out lol

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period:
    In Response to christmas period : One year they did a "Win Tikay" promotion, where the winner got to take home tikay for a home game. Maybe, if we ask nicely there will be a "Win Sarah and Lisa" promotion, thats sure to max out lol
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Now that one would take some explaining to Ann lol
    col
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited November 2009
    i dont think i could handle both. but i would give it a dammed good try!!!
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009
    In Response to christmas period : One year they did a "Win Tikay" promotion, where the winner got to take home tikay for a home game. Maybe, if we ask nicely there will be a "Win Sarah and Lisa" promotion, thats sure to max out lol
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    How about a "wooden spoon" prize for the first player eliminated?

You win me and Orford!!!
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period : How about a "wooden spoon" prize for the first player eliminated? You win me and Orford!!!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Good god James thats what you call an incentive not to go out first lol
    col
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period : How about a "wooden spoon" prize for the first player eliminated? You win me and Orford!!!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Nice idea James, we could show Lord Smirk how to really play :)
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited November 2009

There will be all sorts of special MTT's & stuff over Xmas, details are being finalised right now, & will be announced in due course.

There will also be Live Shows on the 26th & 27th, & a bunch of other stuff, some of which has been suggested on the Forum repeatedly. ;)

I believe the "tikay Giveaway" will also run again, for the 3rd year in fact. Not sure we could risk a "Sarah or Lisa Giveaway" though - you might wanna keep them.....whereas we can't GIVE Orford away.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    there will also be all sorts of Christmas fun and games happening in the community. i'll give you all a little more information on this as we approach December
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    There will be all sorts of special MTT's & stuff over Xmas, details are being finalised right now, & will be announced in due course. There will also be Live Shows on the 26th & 27th, & a bunch of other stuff, some of which has been suggested on the Forum repeatedly. ;) I believe the "tikay Giveaway" will also run again, for the 3rd year in fact. Not sure we could risk a "Sarah or Lisa Giveaway" though - you might wanna keep them.....whereas we can't GIVE Orford away.
    Posted by tikay1

Take no notice of Gramps "CHAMP", i'd be well chuffed if you were sat round my table playing poker!!!

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period : Take no notice of Gramps "CHAMP", i'd be well chuffed if you were sat round my table playing poker!!!
    Posted by margatemaf
    Be honest now, you know the only reason you want to play Rich is you know his record in live SnG's lol
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period : Be honest now, you know the only reason you want to play Rich is you know his record in live SnG's lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I didn't actually lol but i can't be worse than mine at the moment so it'll be a fair contest ;)
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009

what  about   xmas tournry  where the  winner  gets   a nite out  all  expences paid  with  sarah  and  lisa

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    cant wait for xmas, now the shopping is out of the way its all good films and big dinners lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    cant wait for xmas, now the shopping is out of the way its all good films and big dinners lol
    Posted by webby234
    you've done your shopping already? gosh! it's a mad rush on December the 24th for me
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Mmmmmmmmm Im a sure winner 4 that

Love Richard Orford, he makes me laugh

Hes just so straight its funny x
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: christmas period : you've done your shopping already? gosh! it's a mad rush on December the 24th for me
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Is it true that last year your entire family got Sky Poker t-shirts?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    if only! they had to settle with sky poker mouse mats
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    oops I hope I haven't given away this years prezzies then lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    thanks Steve!

during one of the rare moments i manage to prise my self away from this community i suppose i'm going to have do do a spot of Christmas shopping now

boo
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    thanks Steve! during one of the rare moments i manage to prise my self away from this community i suppose i'm going to have do do a spot of Christmas shopping now boo
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Can you not do it online, thats all the rage now isnt it? (plus it shows a lot of thought lol)