You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horses for 19/6/12

2»

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 19/6/12:
    In Response to Re: Horses for 19/6/12 : 2 wins. 1 fell over? The Nile? rly? 3rd one came 5th, 4 paid, in a photo :( £82 back off £8
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nice bet!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Horses for 19/6/12:
    3.05 Ascot  Sole Power  9/1 7.00 Brighton Cocohatchee 11/4 8.00                Hip Hip Hurrah 9/1 9.00                 Highland Harvest 7/1 E/W Lucky Fifteen
    Posted by wynne1938
    3 placed and a nr, returned a profit!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2012
    Well done Doh and Bell and splashies and I not only did similar bets but also got the same winner.

joesman agree he ran a **** uva race from stall 22. Also I think that gives and idea for hunt cup, low numbers best.

Father V
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited June 2012
    ascot yankee 3.05 wizz kid 5/1 3.45 most improved (nap) 8/1 4.25 dawn approach 9/2 5.35 lyric ace 4/1 sticking with the shorites today, would like to think they've all realistic chance of giving a good run for a couple of modest quid in w/o frankel market could do worse than chance a few bob e/w on windsor palace 66's
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    bell how are your pre euro predictions going regarding england.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Horses for 19/6/12 : bell how are your pre euro predictions going regarding england.
    Posted by andybuck
    lol well the sweden draw was surely in the bag so dont know how that didnt come up!!! thought sweden were very good this comp tbh so its kudos to england (as much as it pains me to say!) that they topped group and unfortunately EVERY single team throughout tourney were always in with a sniff in every game apart from ourselves : (   still proved we can have the best party and we will support our boys and country to the end as cant be said for many many others, though it would have been nice to see something encouraging on pitch. ireland tried and just werent good enough is the sorry truth but minus some sloppy conceding of goals they did their best so we'll call a spade a spade. being part of the great spirit and singing last 6 mins in stadium vs spain will live with me to the grave it was breathtaking : )    

are england the best side in comp? no. is the whole of England hyping them up like they do every single tournament? no. which in my book will for once let your players breathe and do them a favour.

obviously only 3 games away from winning, i think they could knock the italians out no bother but will come unstuck against ze germans. portugal best team so far in my eyes but germany to be germany and win the way they win. if for whatever reason greece knock them out and england do reach semi i may well board another plane, this time not to poland but to timbucktoo or as far away as possible!!!  ; )

and yes i realise this is a horse racing thread this has been posted on
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited June 2012
    all in good fun bell