You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

skybet u suk

BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
go on skysports website euro page advertising penalties in game tonight 13/2
look on skybet cant see it click on link no joy
contact customer services live chat wait 5 minutes speak to advisor after anouther 8 minutes explaining where it is excetra get told its not there when im looking at it!
give up and go too a real bookies instead
15 minutes for nothing bet it doesnt take you that long to delete this post XXXXXX 

Comments

• Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited June 2012
    In Response to skybet u suk:
    go on skysports website euro page advertising penalties in game tonight 13/2 look on skybet cant see it click on link no joy contact customer services live chat wait 5 minutes speak to advisor after anouther 8 minutes explaining where it is excetra get told its not there when im looking at it! give up and go too a real bookies instead 15 minutes for nothing bet it doesnt take you that long to delete this post XXXXXX 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    sky bet and bet fred are shocking to bet with on line,,the sites are terrible,bet365 for me all day long
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    TBH i dont usually use skybet saw the bet thought id do it .total mess as usual reminded my why i dont use them
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    JUST gone back to the page now advertising peanut butter chunky kit kat
    asked skybet customer services they dont know where i can buy one of then either!