You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BOOKMAKERS HATE MULTIPLE THREADS

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited June 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Discuss...........

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2012
    No they love them because we have to go to so many places to get peoples tips that the race has already started.

I am going to have to prioritise to get on in time.

Sorry Idonk will have to miss yours out LOL
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2012

lol bell poker I should know bookmakers dont like too many threads because chances are if there are 4 or 5 threads of tips 1 thread will have a winner on if theres only 1 thread theres less likely to be a winner especially when big favourite on 1 of the threads as I said I used to work in a bookies so I should no always used to worry when too many threads were posted and normally punters had a good day but if only 1 thread was posted we used to win more off punters thats my experience from when I used to work in a bookies I should no hugh taylor done it again get in told you when I used to work in a bookies we especially didnt like threads with hugh taylors name in the title especially when he tipped outsider in a race with big favourite like frankel because its a bet to nothing and never know frankel could run bad and then you have a free win for your horse and if not you get your money back anyway this is my experience from when I worked in a bookies so I should know 

;)

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2012
    LOL DOHHHHH
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: BOOKMAKERS HATE MULTIPLE THREADS:
    lol bell poker I should know bookmakers dont like too many threads because chances are if there are 4 or 5 threads of tips 1 thread will have a winner on if theres only 1 thread theres less likely to be a winner especially when big favourite on 1 of the threads as I said I used to work in a bookies so I should no always used to worry when too many threads were posted and normally punters had a good day but if only 1 thread was posted we used to win more off punters thats my experience from when I used to work in a bookies I should no hugh taylor done it again get in told you when I used to work in a bookies we especially didnt like threads with hugh taylors name in the title especially when he tipped outsider in a race with big favourite like frankel because its a bet to nothing and never know frankel could run bad and then you have a free win for your horse and if not you get your money back anyway this is my experience from when I worked in a bookies so I should know  ;) .
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol quality i actually had to check twice to make sure you posted that
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited June 2012
    IDOHHHHHHHNKCALLU

;)