You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Great online friends :-)

borobabe09borobabe09 Member Posts: 327
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all,
i just wanted to thank those of you who went out of your way yesterday to help me with kind  private messages and posts. Always advice is welcome, regardless of positive or negative, and taken onboard.
I didnt cash in last night in the 15K primo, but 93rd place had me feeling alot happier than i felt earlier on in the day.
I would like to say also a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO PILLOWMAN for railing me last night in the primo from start to finish, just over 2hrs in total. A thank you also to MAKAPKA to popped in to wish me luck.
Thanks again
xx amanda

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    well  done  borobabe    keep it up  the  results   wiill  come
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    nice 1 amanda cash will come soon
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    well done girl keep it up anj x
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    im not sure the results will come amanda, being a boro girl the results are generally bad lol

only kidding, stick at it and you will get your rewards in the long run ;-)
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Great online friends :-):
    im not sure the results will come amanda, being a boro girl the results are generally bad lol only kidding, stick at it and you will get your rewards in the long run ;-)
    Posted by webby234
    OI dont you take the mickey out the lovely ladies of the boro, the boys will get you Webby lol

col
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    well done borobabe,im bound to be on your deepy table soon,gl.dav xx
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    im not sure the results will come amanda, being a boro girl the results are generally bad lol only kidding, stick at it and you will get your rewards in the long run ;-)
    Posted by webby234
    LoL, you are right there, you would think i would be used to losing by now wouldnt you.
    Thanks webby
    x
  • Options
    SirFrankSirFrank Member Posts: 197
    edited November 2009
    Old looking... babe ! I wish i could be railed, and dont say Derailed...lol ... Good luck girl ..use ya looks while you still got em ....me being an old duffer cant do that....I cant even get railed on the G@Y table ...but im not gay yet anyway ..lol !
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited November 2009
    well done borobabe only a matter of time b4 u cash gl
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2009
    Glad to here you have found something positive from finishing in a decent position in the Primo. Results come making consistently good decisions and plays, keep at it, keep trying to improve and there is only one outcome!
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Well done. You are sure to cash soon especially if you play the D/S games.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    evey single post has been a one liner^, well done, 93rd aint bad, imagine how happy youll be when u cash in a tourney like that.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    A very well done for that result last night!! d a m n fine if you ask me on your first appearance!! it will come no doubts at all about that!!!!
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    evey single post has been a one liner^, well done, 93rd aint bad, imagine how happy youll be when u cash in a tourney like that.
    Posted by nirvana29
    And you post is any better because??

oops sorry thats a one liner isn't it.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Well done you did a lot better than me.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Congratulation 93 is an excellent finish, I usually manage to crash out in the first hour, last night was an exception to that rule and if I can make the cash then I know you can too.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Great online friends :-):
    Hi all, i just wanted to thank those of you who went out of your way yesterday to help me with kind  private messages and posts. Always advice is welcome, regardless of positive or negative, and taken onboard. I didnt cash in last night in the 15K primo, but 93rd place had me feeling alot happier than i felt earlier on in the day. I would like to say also a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO PILLOWMAN for railing me last night in the primo from start to finish, just over 2hrs in total. A thank you also to MAKAPKA to popped in to wish me luck. Thanks again xx amanda
    Posted by borobabe09
    you my feather friend will have your day,

watching your progressing from afar,

i am  awaiting this wonderful moment,

since you joined us in skypoker,

we have no need to switch on the light,

you are now the beam that brightens up our day,

your stalker always ,

irishrover ,

p.s.    pmsl
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Great online friends :-) : you my feather friend will have your day, watching your progressing from afar, i am  awaiting this wonderful moment, since you joined us in skypoker, we have no need to switch on the light, you are now the beam that brightens up our day, your stalker always ,                              irishrover , p.s.    pmsl
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Irish, soooooooo sweet, if thats allowed....TYVM.

P.S you can be my stalker, no problem, was that you throwing something up at my window th other night hehehehe

xx
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Also thanks to every1 for mess, i would reply to each post but that might classed as spam, lol so

Thank you all

XXXXXX

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    I see your in the primo semi 2nite at 9:45, i'll see you there cos i just qualified as well lol