You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

TONIGHTS SHOW AND COMPETITION - 28th June

Comments

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHTS SHOW AND COMPETITION - 28th June:
    Hi all, Orford here. Looking forward to tonight's show. PLease be sure to throw some comments/questions/stories our way by way of email skyopen@bskyb.com, text 84846 or better still, on this forum thread. Also, there's a fantastic poker book going to the Sky Poker player who can come up with the funniest caption for this photo tonight..... Click on the photo to view a larger version. Stick them on here and we'll read them all out. Good luck!
    Posted by RichOrford

Hi Rich i have a ?

I thought i set my limit to weekly must have been half asleep as its monthly as a result i cannot reload till 8th july

I have £8 to play with / i need 15 poker points to reach 375 & qualify for welcome bonus

So Rich what advice would you give   i have 9 days left

cheers

mick    aka dtwbandit 

ps if you dont get to answer on show tonite could u add me to friends and leave a message 
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited June 2009
    Hi all, Orford here. Looking forward to tonight's show. PLease be sure to throw some comments/questions/stories our way by way of email skyopen@bskyb.com, text 84846 or better still, on this forum thread. Also, there's a fantastic poker book going to the Sky Poker player who can come up with the funniest caption for this photo tonight..... Click on the photo to view a larger version. Stick them on here and we'll read them all out. Good luck!
    Posted by RichOrford

Richard, "Michelle  Ive noticed with your play, you bet on the come...but only while holding the 'nutz' !!!
    Michelle.. "Do you know something', 'I'd ask you what sign you are, but you might say Closed" !!!!!
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited June 2009
    it suddenly dawns on rich that he forgot to set his sky plus to record Twin Peaks
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited June 2009

Richard is saying im going to go all in, and Michelle replies if you do you aint coming to my room any more.

• KITTEN1988KITTEN1988 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2009

do you like the size of my stack im trying to make it grow
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009

Rich has finally realised why Michelle gets all the action with her open shirt whilst he gets stuck wearing the hoodie!

• T_ForceT_Force Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2009
    Rich: "I'm all in"
    Orpe: "I hadn't noticed."

------------------------

Rich: "Talk about a double bubble"

------------------------

Orpe: "I'm a great bluffer"
    Rich: "You've got a lot of front"

------------------------

Rich: "Are you going to suck out on me?"
    Orpe: "I heard you couldn't get past the flop"

------------------------
  • hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2009
    i feel i was a successful guest tonight! i reckon i would be challenging for quickest guest knocked out!
  • Red_DragonRed_Dragon Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2009
    Which stack would you rather Rich?

Gavin
    Basingstoke
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited June 2009
    Richard folded his pocket fives as he reckoned that michelle had a bigger pair!
  • owenzowenz Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2009
    Posted by RichOrford
    i think richard is saying  IF I FOLD THESE ACES YOU WILL DO WHAT
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited June 2009
    i feel i was a successful guest tonight! i reckon i would be challenging for quickest guest knocked out!
    Posted by hurst05
    Nah your safe m8, im sure that the fastest exit was when they used to have regular studio guests and by the time the titles had finished rolling at 9.02pm the studio guest was out!

Anyway mate that str8 flush draw, you had to gamble imo. Ahead on the flop ul not to trebble up.
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    rich i wonder y mickjenn1s forum page is gettin more hits than susan boyle on youtube
  • sir_mikeysir_mikey Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2009
    richards thinking, if only my new x-ray contact lenses would work on the cards
  • TheTurfTheTurf Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2009
    Richard to Michelle... Thought we where playing strip poker ...I have 3 T-Shirts under this hoodie.
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited June 2009
     Michelle "Ok Rich the photo has been taken, we can swap seats back now"
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited June 2009
    Michelle say's through gritted teeth "What do you mean you miss Kara Scott"
  • WildDogWildDog Member Posts: 63
    edited June 2009
    Richard has been staring at michelle for so long he has fallen asleep.
    Posted by THEGUV60
    Hehe good spot!
  • WildDogWildDog Member Posts: 63
    edited June 2009

Oops meant the sky poker coming out of his head........

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited June 2009

1.This is a trick you can do with a small stack Richard

Now give mine back..

2.Oh my Richard, you have got a really dirty stack there