You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

world record bad beat!!

BlankyBlanky Member Posts: 7
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Was just leading the £1000 GTD Velocity with around 60 players left

My consecutive hands were K,K.....Q,Q.... A,K.......KK !!

Won on the 1st hand

And I went out!!!

How about that to put you on the back foot!!

My cash may well be going to the bank...

Comments

• bullyfishbullyfish Member Posts: 215
    edited June 2009
    ive just recorded my last 40 fifty fifty all in races     i have LOST 36 of them     thats wot u call back foot    just doesnt get any better      but hey     i can hear it now      thats poker     if u say so
  • Supa_PhilSupa_Phil Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2009
    Tell me about it.

Every time I have two over cards against a pocket pair I lose.

Everytime I have a pocket pair against two over cards I lose.
    edited June 2009
    37 from 41 now   had JJ against AK    river ace
    edited June 2009
    There are other poker sites m8.
  • kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009
    bully

thats poker mate
    edited June 2009
    just dont get what is going on     i think it is all down to bad play     raised big with AQ   1st hand    1 caller     flop Q 10 4      i go bust    he called big pre flop raise with 10 4     too many jokers on here at moment who continuously get lucky with bad play
    edited June 2009
    you want those calls, don't think short term, long term you make profit from these calls
  • lemster127lemster127 Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2009
    Im sorry but im sick of poker players going on about 'in the long run'!!!

Poker is all about the now and what hand is in front of you not what hands your going to get and the odds working themselves out over time.

All poker players bang on about in the long run i will be ahead and in the long run i will be up.

What absolute rubish,poker hands and their values are all relative to the situation in the present.

If i go all in with AK and i get called by QQ and i hit then yes its an outdraw and yes in the long run im sure they will even themselves out but what if i won and that pot was worth £350.00. Now the person who got outdrawn goes on to win his next 4 showdowns with QQ against AK the odds may have evened themseleves out but those pots he won only total £100.00.

You see all relative, live for the now n poker acceptable the bad ones as well as the good and stop using odds and themselves evening out as an excuse you lost its ridiculous.

Odds are a meer guideline not a stable  source.
  • FLAPPAZFLAPPAZ Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2009
    i was doing so well in the open last night and i had same circumstances just before the bubble aswell i had pocket kings i raise 3 times the big blind and i get a guy raises over the top with a rag ace and he/she hits the ace on the river i never put a foot wrong all tournament and that happens cost me alot of money coz i had alot of chips why do people feel as if they need to play stupid around the bubble time???....
    edited June 2009
    yeah   i know i want the calls really    just lost another 2    lost 39 from 43 straight all in races    i smell a rat     funny    ever since i started having a moan on the forum     bad beat after bad beat    ob just a coincidence    right    yeah   wotevaaaaa

edited June 2009
    get alderney on the phone      running away with £11 double ur money   had JJ 2 hands running     both times lost to rag aces     absolute beyond a joke now
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2009
    Bullyfish if you did that in live play it will most likely occur exactley the same way... no hand is invincible...
    edited June 2009
    thats it   total farce    JJ against K7    king on river    just scandolous    43 from 47 losses    most 50 50 an about 9 massive fav    just cant be bothered anymore     time to withdraw     im moving to a FAIR site   bye
    edited June 2009
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    na na na na
    na na na na
    wey hey hey
    goodbye
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: world record bad beat!!:
    you want those calls, don't think short term, long term you make profit from these calls
    Posted by kirstii
    Indeed he will.

Infact, twice the amount you have in half as many games.
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited June 2009
    get alderney on the phone      running away with £11 double ur money   had JJ 2 hands running     both times lost to rag aces     absolute beyond a joke now
    Posted by bullyfish
    for some who talks a good game you seem to be putting your tourny/buyin on the line an awful lot m8,
    maybe try a bit of pot control???
    edited June 2009
    good point davey, personally, in most situations, i'm not all in with jacks pre flop, and if an ace comes, i bet and someone re raises then i generally put them on an ace, there are of course exceptions. But as a general rule theres no way i'm all in with jacks, but we have to remember that the evil vampiric forces of sky poker are out to take all of bullyfish's money off of him

MWAAAHAAAHHAAAAHHAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • lemster127lemster127 Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2009
    typical head up the ar se remark from kirstii,such a fookin kn ob head
  • BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2009
    thats it   total farce    JJ against K7    king on river    just scandolous    43 from 47 losses    most 50 50 an about 9 massive fav    just cant be bothered anymore     time to withdraw     im moving to a FAIR site   bye
    Posted by bullyfish
    Why are you so keen to enter races?
  • NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited July 2009
    you aint seen anything till u flop a straight flush, and lose to runner runner higher straight flush ! happened on pkr i was so annoyed i stopped playin on that site lol.