You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A more affordable deepstack

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Its the Forum deepstack, it will start at 19.00, its is £5.50 to enter, has 5K starting chipstack and 12 minute blinds, If you are new to Sky poker and are reading this, deepstacks are a great way to learn how to play poker, depending on your bankroll sky run several deepstacks per day with varying prices, we currently have 2 players registered:
paparon  5000 
THFC4EVA  5000 
Good luck

Comments

• Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    In Response to A more affordable deepstack:
    Hi all Its the Forum deepstack, it will start at 19.00, its is £5.50 to enter, has 5K starting chipstack and 12 minute blinds, we currently have 2 players registered: paparon     5000   THFC4EVA     5000   Good luck
    Posted by acebarry10
    hi barry keep up the good work letting us all know these tournaments are on your work is appreciated
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: A more affordable deepstack:
    In Response to A more affordable deepstack : hi barry keep up the good work letting us all know these tournaments are on your work is appreciated
    Posted by paparon
    Hi papron

I promise as long as these are needed, tikay or myself will post them :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Hi guys I WAS going to play in this tonight, but i'm not feeling 100% for some reason so I have decided to take the night off from poker.

Good luck to all who are in this game.
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited November 2009
    well im handing over a fiver, count me in
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: A more affordable deepstack:
    Hi guys I WAS going to play in this tonight, but i'm not feeling 100% for some reason so I have decided to take the night off from poker. Good luck to all who are in this game.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Hi m8

Hope you feel better soon, take care