You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Extremely annoying problem!

ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
I'm currently playing the 7pm freeroll and a mesagebox came up as I was sat at a table saying rotate your seat with the two options of clockwise/anti. I clicked close and the box won't go away so it's covering all the cards in the middle of the table so i'm having to rely on the chatbox to tell me what they are which is really frustrating and destracting, thus delaying my responses! I don't know if it's a problem with my laptop or not.... HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    click the rotate seat button at the top and it will go away.....bit late i know :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Still won't go away =[ I'm use to the flippin thing being in the way now lol
  • Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited November 2009
    Hi ness4, sorry to hear about the problem your getting, i will notify our tech guys but if you need a quick fix all i would suggest is to log out of sky, close your browser and log back in, the tourni you are in will load automatically and should get rid of the box so you can at least see the cards.

sorry for any inconvenience caused

rich
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I got knocked ot before I had the chance to read your message Rich, however thanks or the suggestion regardless. I'll bear that in mind if it happens next time!