You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MurrayVSFederer!

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited July 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Good bet today seems to be :

Murray to win 3-2 @13/2 £10 win

Federer to win 3-2 @5/1 £10 win

Comments

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited July 2012
    ive done the same wynne £5 win
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited July 2012
    why not just back 5 sets? :s

It will probably work out the same price but it's alot easier!

gl with the first bet, hope the 2nd 1 loses tho ;)
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited July 2012
    Oh well, he`s back to being the `useless scot` instead of British now lol!!!!

His girlfriend looks bang tidy btw,

It sorta makes you wonder what she sees in ` millionaire ` Andy Murray.
  • Options
    SALT1R3SALT1R3 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    I thought it would finish 3 - 1 to Federer, but have no enjoyment at being proved right. Couldn't bet against Andy either. 
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: MurrayVSFederer!:
    I thought it would finish 3 - 1 to Federer, but have no enjoyment at being proved right. Couldn't bet against Andy either. 
    Posted by SALT1R3
    I`ll tell you the lottery numbers on wednesday night about 11pm ok.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited July 2012
    In Response to MurrayVSFederer!:
    Good bet today seems to be : Murray to win 3-2 @13/2 £10 win Federer to win 3-2 @5/1 £10 win
    Posted by wynne1938
    Suppose I can dream!

Federer too good!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2012
    so glad the sour faced prxxx got beat!!!! you will never win a wimbledon as long as i have a hole in my backside!!!
  • Options
    BLACK_MASSBLACK_MASS Member Posts: 401
    edited July 2012
    it's been a long time since i had to cringe and laugh as uncomfortably hard as i did when Murray started crying after the Wimbledon final.
    what an embarrassment !!!!
    i hope the authorities revoke his racket licence.
    he was a chronic well of lavender self-pity. the images were beamed around the world.
    he needs to grow up, billions of people have real problems.
    with an attitude like that it's very easy to justify his negative charisma tag.
    pathetic for all the wrong reasons !
    he let himself down, he let scotland down, he let his 'fans' down, he let his mummy, Judy down, he let his sponsors down. he let Ivan Lendl down.
    maybe he's allergic to silver ?
  • Options
    SALT1R3SALT1R3 Member Posts: 319
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: MurrayVSFederer!:
    it's been a long time since i had to cringe and laugh as uncomfortably hard as i did when Murray started crying after the Wimbledon final. what an embarrassment !!!! i hope the authorities revoke his racket licence. he was a chronic well of lavender self-pity. the images were beamed around the world. he needs to grow up, billions of people have real problems. with an attitude like that it's very easy to justify his negative charisma tag. pathetic for all the wrong reasons ! he let himself down, he let scotland down, he let his 'fans' down, he let his mummy, Judy down, he let his sponsors down. he let Ivan Lendl down. maybe he's allergic to silver ?
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    He's won 22 tournaments in his career (many more than 'Tiger Tim') so no he aint 'allergic to silver'; also Federer broke down on a slam final loss against Nadal a few years back and look what he has done in the game. Murray will get there, there is no doubt about it at all in my mind, he may do it in one of the next two slams on his more favoured surface - there is a vast improvement in his mentality this year.