You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Yet another James Hartigan thread…

J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Yes, it’s your chance to play this particular presenter tonight, as he continues his sensational ‘Super Tilt’ run of early exits from MTTs!

I’ve come to the conclusion that my brain can’t cope with playing three tables at once, so I’m going to curb my enthusiasm and focus on two tournaments - the 19:30 Deep Stack and the 20:00 Double Stack.

During non-tournament hours (19:00-19:30 & 20:05-00:00), you’ll find me at the cash tables, probably playing 15p/30p No Limit Hold’em.

Whether you’re playing or railing, I look forward to chatting with you later.

James.

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Yet another James Hartigan thread…:
    Yes, it’s your chance to play this particular presenter tonight, as he continues his sensational ‘Super Tilt’ run of early exits from MTTs! I’ve come to the conclusion that my brain can’t cope with playing three tables at once, so I’m going to curb my enthusiasm and focus on two tournaments - the 19:30 Deep Stack and the 20:00 Double Stack. During non-tournament hours (19:00-19:30 & 20:05-00:00), you’ll find me at the cash tables, probably playing 15p/30p No Limit Hold’em. Whether you’re playing or railing, I look forward to chatting with you later. James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Good morning James

Lol, love the title ;), fame at last :), I think there will be every chance of having a chat at some stage during this evening, good luck, and dont forget RAISE :)
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    yeah, this definately counts

Might play the deepy, depending on if this massive fish on stars ever stops accepting HU SnG rematches, In which case, I may be booked up for the next month or so.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009

Giood Luck in tonight's 7.30 Deepie James.

Three questions for you.

1) Any idea who won last night's 7.30 Deepie?

2) Any idea who exited last night's 8pm Open on the FIRST hand?

3) Have you ever made anyone jump out of bed?
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Yes, it’s your chance to play this particular presenter tonight, as he continues his sensational ‘Super Tilt’ run of early exits from MTTs! I’ve come to the conclusion that my brain can’t cope with playing three tables at once, so I’m going to curb my enthusiasm and focus on two tournaments - the 19:30 Deep Stack and the 20:00 Double Stack. During non-tournament hours (19:00-19:30 & 20:05-00:00), you’ll find me at the cash tables, probably playing 15p/30p No Limit Hold’em. Whether you’re playing or railing, I look forward to chatting with you later. James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan
     LOL @ lasting 5 minutes in the double stack!!

Not sure if I will do the 7.30 or not but I will deffo be in the 8pm.

Goodluck tonight
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    your   m8  rich  orford   tikay
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Hi James
    So i take it on current form you wont be able to cope with 2 tables next week and in two weeks time, all you will be doing on your PTP night is railing everyone lol.

Have one of the big orange confidence pill and pull yourself together sir.

col
  • Options
    J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
    edited November 2009

I'm at Barnstable (as usual).  Come play...