You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Darts 26th July 2012

macapacamacapaca Member Posts: 658
edited July 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
I have had £110 treble on the darts tonight............

Hamilton, Newton and Bxter all to win @4.55/1

Hopefully £610 back, but is a toughie as all 3 matches will be close and can go either way.

I was going to play the roller tonight (£110) so when i saw it wasnt in the lobby i put it on this bet.

It has more chance of coming in than me playing a roller and getting to the top 5 to get this return lol.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited July 2012

The Winstanley/Baxter match is pretty much 50/50 imo! Impossible to call.

As the former is a Yorkshireman just up the road from me I'll have to go for him!

Why not add Taylor in there just to add an extra few quid? as he's nailed on....

gl with the bet, looking forward to watching tonight! 
  • Options
    macapacamacapaca Member Posts: 658
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Darts 26th July 2012:
    The Winstanley/Baxter match is pretty much 50/50 imo! Impossible to call. As the former is a Yorkshireman just up the road from me I'll have to go for him! Why not add Taylor in there just to add an extra few quid? as he's nailed on.... gl with the bet, looking forward to watching tonight! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    didnt want to put taylor in as he is 1/16 too short and u never know in darts lol

I think all the other 3 matches are so tight to call, so i just picked my fav player out of them haha

Be nice to win as then my poker fri min and main, sat mini and main, sun mini and main and 110 BH and mini and mains all nx week will be free.

Darts bets FTW!!!!