You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why the key to winnng deepstacks is raising....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

coz it is, lol.fact!

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    what  u  on  about
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Why the key to winnng deepstacks is raising....:
    coz it is, lol.fact!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi Dohhh,

I know you are pretty new here, and although your first post was before mine, you seem to have rejoined our fourm and started to truly appreciate it.

However, in a couple of days, you have not reallly made the right impression.

At the moment, the forum is being overrun with irrelevant threads being started, resulting in good threads dying before the end of what starts off a decent discussions.

I know this thread is a tongue in cheek dig at another thread started, but do you really need to waste precious space on page one for it?

After the Hartigan incident, where you showed true mettle by going back, explaining your actions and subsequently apologised, I felt that you had realised the correct spirit of the forum.

However, it appears you have not, either that, or the diamond white was doing the typing last night.

I would really like you to have a think next time, as to whether a new thread needs starting and I'm pretty sure most others will agree with me.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Why the key to winnng deepstacks is raising....:
    In Response to Why the key to winnng deepstacks is raising.... : Hi Dohhh, I know you are pretty new here, and although your first post was before mine, you seem to have rejoined our fourm and started to truly appreciate it. However, in a couple of days, you have not reallly made the right impression. At the moment, the forum is being overrun with irrelevant threads being started, resulting in good threads dying before the end of what starts off a decent discussions. I know this thread is a tongue in cheek dig at another thread started, but do you really need to waste precious space on page one for it? After the Hartigan incident, where you showed true mettle by going back, explaining your actions and subsequently apologised, I felt that you had realised the correct spirit of the forum. However, it appears you have not, either that, or the diamond white was doing the typing last night. I would really like you to have a think next time, as to whether a new thread needs starting and I'm pretty sure most others will agree with me.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hi Hale

I 100% agree with this, and was going to post a similar reply myself but you have done it for me! Saves me the bother!

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    How many people have actually seen DOHHH  play any deepstacks? I know I haven't
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    If this thread is annoying you all dont feed it lol
  • Options
    COSMICKENCOSMICKEN Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2009
    beforie i bluff you i need to seeyou check raise on the river without blinking web cam ok