You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New structure for sit @ go.

ekojastiekojasti Member Posts: 5
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hello sky players.

I play a lot of sit@goes if i make it to the last 3 i like to play for 1st. But as you all know most players chuck it all 
     in when they make the last 3. I have thought about this and come up with a new structure.
     How about this lets say its a £5.50 entry fee total pot £30.00 divide this up into £12 for 1st £10 for 2nd
     @ £8 for 3rd so the last 3 still get paid. I think this would make players fight for 1st thus improve there game 
     especially heads up play.

Please let me know your thoughts

EKOJASTI

Comments

• Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    nice idea but somewhow I think this would just acheive the opposite.

With the 3 players having already cashed, the player who is lowest stacked will be looking to push so that he can move up in the money and increase his prize money by either 25 or 50% depending if he finishes first or second.

Also not quite sure what teh blind structure is like these days for the standard SNG's but i'm guessing that most of the time the final 3 remain, the blinds dictate that it is all in or fold, although obviously you could correct me if my thinking is wrong here.

Aski :)
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    I still play for the league points but I do agree a lot of players chuck in or the low stack is all in each time.   Think the change in money would improve that side of things as far as the big stacks would defend more carefully.

Good idea

Mind you I need to reach the last 3 first lo,l
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    In Response to New structure for sit @ go.:
    Hello sky players.        I play a lot of sit@goes if i make it to the last 3 i like to play for 1st. But as you all know most players chuck it all       in when they make the last 3. I have thought about this and come up with a new structure.      How about this lets say its a £5.50 entry fee total pot £30.00 divide this up into £12 for 1st £10 for 2nd      @ £8 for 3rd so the last 3 still get paid. I think this would make players fight for 1st thus improve there game       especially heads up play.                  Please let me know your thoughts                                                                                                                       EKOJASTI
    Posted by ekojasti
    Are you talking about double your money?  If you are, then i am one of the players you are talking about. i do it purely because i've made the money and don't collect the league points because i don't play enough to make the league finals each month.