You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CHRISTMAS PTP!!

LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Yes yes ok..I apologise for using the 'C' word. So Tetchy you lot.

So this Christmas (sorry) day, I shall be avoiding the the usual TV arguments by sedating my relatives with a few pounds of Whiskey truffles and rolling my over-fed carcass over to my laptop where I hope some of you will come and join me in a few hands of poker?!

So that's the 25th of December.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

x

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2009
    Doubt I'll be in any fit state! lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,924
    edited November 2009

Bully for you Lisssssssssssssa.

And for my sins, I'm doing 31st December.

We are both saddos!
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    xmas day poker no no for me
  • Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    As I have relatives over from Spain for Xmas for a period of 4 weeks, I'll be glad of any distraction possible, so I'm sure I could spend some of the 25th on the poker table with you Lisa ;)

Aski :)

PS Sorry Tikay but there is no way Im spending the 31st with you on the tables, you'll take my money off me when I'm sober, so I'd probably blow my whole stack when slightly merry  :D
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Good on you Lisa.
    Christmas is a time to spend with you family and you are now a member of the Sky Poker family.
    Look forward to seeing you on the tables.
  • Options
    waller03waller03 Member Posts: 22
    edited November 2009
    All about playing rubbish poker completely hammered on xmas booze and stuffed full of turkey. Expct to see me on in the evening losing some money :o)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: CHRISTMAS PTP!!:
    Good on you Lisa. Christmas is a time to spend with you family and you are now a member of the Sky Poker family. Look forward to seeing you on the tables.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Yeah? Which one of this family is going to come round and cook Christmas dinner for me then? :-D

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to CHRISTMAS PTP!!:
    Yes yes ok..I apologise for using the 'C' word. So Tetchy you lot. So this Christmas (sorry) day, I shall be avoiding the the usual TV arguments by sedating my relatives with a few pounds of Whiskey truffles and rolling my over-fed carcass over to my laptop where I hope some of you will come and join me in a few hands of poker?! So that's the 25th of December. Don't say I didn't warn you. x
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lisa Marie

Could not ask for a better Christmas pressy than you ;) xxxx
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009

ulucky lisa at least u will have very good company on xmas day

• Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    think my wife would rip them off for me if i played on xmas day lol
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    Just told my mum shes no longer welcome round christmas day, not muhc of a choice is it my mum or the lovely Lisa
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    OMG you're such a saddo Lisa...

...er, wait a minute, I've just realised muggins here is live in the studio on Boxing Day with Satan himself. sorry Santa himself, Mr. Tony Kendall.

I don't know if getting to spend my precious Christmas time with Tikay is my seasonal gift from the bosses of Sky Poker but if so, all I can say is...I hope they kept the receipt.

;)
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    yeh im def playin christmas day.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Dunno if I'll be allowed but I'll def be there if the mrs turns a blind eye :)

New Years Eve - eh Tikay.......... lots of drunken money to have after midnight methinks.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    never apologise for saying christmas,best time of the year :)
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited November 2009
    Computer will not even be switched on.

Big family get together.
  • Options
    booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2009
    I won't be anywhere near a table from 24th-26th dec, but will happily lose some cash inbetween chrimbo and the new year celebrations.
  • Options
    ski_yogurtski_yogurt Member Posts: 28
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: CHRISTMAS PTP!!:
    In Response to Re: CHRISTMAS PTP!! : Yeah? Which one of this family is going to come round and cook Christmas dinner for me then? :-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    dont know about come round and cook but your welcome over mine for xmas dinner
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2009
    I'd love to join you but if history is anything to go by i will be snoring on the sofa by early afternoon!
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    Right, everyone round to ski yogurts for xmas dinner!  What time do you want us?  And you had better make it a pretty big turkey I'm thinking...