You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No longer getting Super 6 freeroll entry......

WANTEDWANTED Member Posts: 26
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
  For the last few weeks, i have spent my saturday afternoons playing super 6 freeroll at 2pm, while listening to Jeff Stelling and the guys on sky's soccer saturday as the games unfold. Better than shopping, i'm sure you'd agree....
  Having entered the freeroll after entering my predicted results in the super 6 competition on Skybet. I thought this was a grand way to spend my day....However i have been unable to enter the freeroll this week, while others have! The link i used previously is not on my usual super 6 entry page. Are we limited to how many times we get free entry? Or am i missing something? Or does my face no longer fit? That'll teach me to win money on skybet!?!!!!
  I would be happy of anybody else's experiences or knowledge? Saturday afternoons just wont be the same..........

Comments

• Options
    booboo69booboo69 Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2009
    I've played the super 6 game almost every week, may have missed 2 all season and I get the password probably every other week.
  • Options
    Bytor_2112Bytor_2112 Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2009
    In Response to No longer getting Super 6 freeroll entry......:
      However i have been unable to enter the freeroll this week, while others have! The link i used previously is not on my usual super 6 entry page. Are we limited to how many times we get free entry? Or am i missing something? Or does my face no longer fit? That'll teach me to win money on skybet!?!!!!   I would be happy of anybody else's experiences or knowledge?
    Posted by WANTED
    Same here WANTED. I submitted my Super 6 entry as usual - but no password or link ?!?

Anyone help please ? (especially those who have somehow managed to enter !!)
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I can never remember how to find the link to the password so I usually Google "Super 6 password" and I can get the link from there, hope this helps.
  • Options
    Bytor_2112Bytor_2112 Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: No longer getting Super 6 freeroll entry......:
    I can never remember how to find the link to the password so I usually Google "Super 6 password" and I can get the link from there, hope this helps.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thanks very much sir - 'Googled' successfully !
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH....MY 'PERFECT' SATURDAYS HAVE BEEN SAVED!
    As suggested, i simply googled super 6 freeroll password. Suggest you do the same......I'm in- See you on the table's every weekend.... Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Kiwini you are a star..........Thanks for your help......My Saturdays are saved!
  • Options
    RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    Posted by Kiwini4u[/QUOTE

M8 your a man after my own heart, GOOGLE knows all.... since I upgraded my mobile to one with t'internet I have become an expert on everything - all be it about 90 seconds after any conversation commences!