You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I'm having treble trouble

aok25aok25 Member Posts: 44
edited August 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

Hello all im trying to put a treble on

man united to win league

torres top scorer
               ray rice leading rushing yards  

but when i put them all in its only coming up as singles
and not giving me option for any multiples jus wondering
if theres a reason for this.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited August 2012
    the only advice i can give you is ring them up and tell them and they should do it on the phone for you gl
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited August 2012
    Man United to win the league   .... hahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Who you really backing ?
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited August 2012
    In Response to I'm having treble trouble:
    Hello all im trying to put a treble on                               man united to win league                torres top scorer                ray rice leading rushing yards   but when i put them all in its only coming up as singles and not giving me option for any multiples jus wondering if theres a reason for this.   cheers
    Posted by aok25
    'Related' bet so can't put in a double etc together. If for example, Torres wins top scorer in league, odds on Chelsea winning league will be less as its 'related' to each other. If Torres does well, so do Chelsea. So the software won't allow u to place a double/acca etc on any combo within same league. Try doing same bet as 2 doubles, Man U/ Rice and Tores/Rice, u will get on ok. Hope that helps. 
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Thanks for his info guys never knew this was the case looks like it will be a couple of doubles.
    1267 i am being pretty brave going for united but if van persie makes his way over you never know .

hanks for the replys

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: I'm having treble trouble:
    as joes man said cant see why u cant get on if u done torres and chelsea to win the league this would be a related bet so would not get on or get much shorter odds for double but with your bet cant see y u cant get on 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    joesman is correct it is a related bet, did you not used to work in a bookies???!!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2012
    ill further clarify to you Idonk cos think youve misread his post as you say hes right then still wonder why you cant put united in, what has been explained is that chelsea and united play in the same competiition so therefore one can have a bearing on one another/be related. its like me doing brazil world cup torres or messi or a non brazilian or even a brazillian just anybody top scorer as 2 singles then doubling up, there be a priced up double made available for me instead, and yes at a shorter price than i would get as 2 singles. yet if i wanted to do say sheffield wednesday championship and everton premier league bet double i could use both the single prices as different competition. hence why rice can be included in doubles (i take it this is NFL player or something)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Very very brave backing united.

Good luck tho.

I do hope Torres finds form and gets a game every week.
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited August 2012

@1267 have you had a bet on the footy this season? ive had an e/w bet on Man city, charlton, coventry and southend to win there leagues as a 4 fold lol, it returns alot but it keeps me interested haha

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Just had a daft quadruple for the season myself.

Fleetwood , Swindon and Middlesbrough to get promoted.  With Southampton to get relagated.

20 quid returns nearly 2k.

I should add, i am an optimistic Boro fan. 6-1 for promotion seems pretty good !
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    edited August 2012
    I've had

Brighton
    Preston
    cheltenham

Singles doubles and trebles
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Good luck with all your bets.