You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker School

Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
edited August 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hi All,

As you know, during Sky Poker School we like to focus the hour on a specific topic/issue.

We'd love your input as to what topics you'd like to be covered in these hours. Is there a specific problem that you find keeps cropping up? Do you find yourself making the same mistakes? Or is there a general area of your play that you'd like to improve upon?

Feel free to post all topic suggestions on this thread and I'll have a read through them and try to get them covered in the Poker School.

Cheers

Louis

SkyPoker TV

Comments

• Options
    BorinLonerBorinLoner Member Posts: 3,863
    edited August 2012
    A few ideas:

1) Isolating weaker players, in position.
    2) 3-betting from the blinds in MTT's.
    3) 4-bet calling ranges in cash or deepstack play. (Balancing your range)
    4) Chasing draws on paired boards.
    5) Reverse implied odds.

I don't recall any of those being covered but I'm not sure how you'd squeeze an hour out of any of them. That's your problem though, I suppose. lol

You might want to make requests from the more knowledgable forum regs (TommyD, GregHogg, etc) for relevant hands for some of these. Tough to dredge through the available masses to find the more intricate problems.

Feel free to ignore me.
  • Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for the reply. I'll discuss these topics with the team and see if we can do some of them.

Louis
  • Options
    GreekWayGreekWay Member Posts: 462
    edited August 2012
    Still waiting for an Omaha poker school...