You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bounty Hunter Problem

GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Is it just me or when your playing in a bounty hunter tournament, the player in the bottom right seat, if they go all in, you cant see how much they have put in because the cards obstruct the first digit ?

Comments

• Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    i play in them i never have that problem
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Bounty Hunter Problem:
    Is it just me or when your playing in a bounty hunter tournament, the player in the bottom right seat, if they go all in, you cant see how much they have put in because the cards obstruct the first digit ?
    Posted by Gavinxxxx

hey there,

i'm sorry to hear about your problems. can i first ask what browser you are using? once i get this information i'll pass this on to the poker team for investigation.

thanks
  • Options
    GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter Problem:
    In Response to Bounty Hunter Problem : hey there, i'm sorry to hear about your problems. can i first ask what browser you are using? once i get this information i'll pass this on to the poker team for investigation. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Mozilla Firefox Rich
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    ok thanks for that info, i have sent this over to the poker team who will hopefully get back to you soon.

• Options
    BeastieBoyBeastieBoy Member Posts: 68
    edited November 2009
    I've ntoiced this as well, on all tables not just Bounty Hunter.  If the person in the bottom right seat bets >999 then the cards in front of the avatar obsucre the leading digits.

I'm running IE8.