You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Private messaging help.

ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice

Just realised my mistake lol! Sorry delete this someone and QUICK!

edit (sky Rich ) hey, i'm leaving this up as it may help others with private ,messaging problems.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey there Ness,

i'm really sorry to hear of your problems with private messaging.

our limit is actually 2000 characters so it's surprising to hear your having problems with only 80.

if you can do the following hopefully we can get it working for you (if you're still having trouble just shout and we'll see what else we can do)

1. if you are replying to someone else's message make sure you delete all the text that gets pre-populated. this can use up the word limit fast so try deleting everything in the window and then typing your message text.

2. if this isn't the problem. try logging out of sky poker, deleting all your temporary internet files and cookies then logging back in and trying again (if you have typed a message out make sure save the text in a separate document first then you can just copy and paste it back in.)

try those and let me know how you get on.

Rich
  • Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: private messaging text limit... are you serious???:
    hey there Ness, i'm really sorry to hear of your problems with private messaging. our limit is actually 2000 characters so it's surprising to hear your having problems with only 80. if you can do the following hopefully we can get it working for you (if you're still having trouble just shout and we'll see what else we can do) 1. if you are replying to someone else's message make sure you delete all the text that gets pre-populated. this can use up the word limit fast so try deleting everything in the window and then typing your message text. 2. if this isn't the problem. try logging out of sky poker, deleting all your temporary internet files and cookies then logging back in and trying again (if you have typed a message out make sure save the text in a separate document first then you can just copy and paste it back in.) try those and let me know how you get on. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Rich i'm really sorry but i've made a silly mistake... I should of read the error message correctly! The subject title was exceeding 80 characters oops! Too many RE:'s.... Sorted it out now =]
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    no problem, glad you sorted it out.