You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Introduction of £3 S&Gs

BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,202
edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions

Hi all, i wondered if anyone else would back the idea of introducing a full range of £3 S&Gs. I realise there is a £3 DYM but as fas as I can see, that is it. I often play £2 S&Gs and find myself oten entering £5 tournies as well. With my bankroll, a £3 tournament would be a happy medium.

In the Multi-table events the £3 games are always well supported and I think they would be on S&Gs as well.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Introduction of £3 S&Gs:
    Hi all, i wondered if anyone else would back the idea of introducing a full range of £3 S&Gs. I realise there is a £3 DYM but as fas as I can see, that is it. I often play £2 S&Gs and find myself oten entering £5 tournies as well. With my bankroll, a £3 tournament would be a happy medium. In the Multi-table events the £3 games are always well supported and I think they would be on S&Gs as well. Any thoughts?
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    yeah sounds good i'd be up for playing a few of them, would be nice to see some 18seater S&G's that are normal blind levels(ie 10min) at the lower level entry £1/2/3 etc, the speed and scary are to fast for everyone

27,36 even 45 seater S&G would also be good imo
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited November 2009
    That's a good shout, I've often wondered why it's only DYM or roulette at those stakes. I play a lot of the £3 DYM along with the £5 ones too