You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thank you Area 51

hoyskihoyski Member Posts: 84
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

After a horrible 3 months of poker, bad beats, bad play, bad luck and even a bad connection i took a visit to Area 51 to let off a bit of steam. Everything was going wrong not just on sky but on my other site I mainly play on. After numerous discussions with people on there I stopped sulking about my bad luck and stopped blaming sky pokers software. As I was having just as much bad luck on my other site. So thanks to Elsadog for taking the time out to reply to my discussion (tinfoil hats not included) and  telling me mostly things  I knew but was starting to doubt. Anyhoo, I gradually started to get my game back together (still not doing so good on sky, but a little better) and last night on my other site I came 3rd out of 1261 players winning $1008.80 ($11 entry). So thanks to Area 51 and Sky i'll be better prepared for a bad run next time round.

Comments

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    Nice 1 m8, gd result 4 you. I always like 2 visit area 51, it brightens my day so much all this talk of rigged software. Bad beats happen we just have to take em. Hope ya form comes back on here, best of luck, Ozzie
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    edited November 2009

Nice one hoyski.

We all have bad runs, in life as in poker, but when things go wrong, the best place to look for the culprit is probably the mirror. And that's not the Daily Mirror!

Delighted that the Gods of variance have worked their magic.

Nice cash Sir.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    VWD MATE WELCOME BACK FROM THE DARKSIDE (BEEN THERE MYSELF) LOL.YET I DO FIND MY TINFOIL HAT CERTAINLY WORKS,FOR ME ANYWAY
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    JUST DONT JOIN TEAM ORFORD OR YOU WILL BE HAVING MORE SESSIONS WITH NURSE ELSA .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thank you Area 51:
    Nice 1 m8, gd result 4 you. I always like 2 visit area 51, it brightens my day so much all this talk of rigged software. Bad beats happen we just have to take em. Hope ya form comes back on here, best of luck, Ozzie
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Cheers m8 i'm goin to keep plugging away at it, and if all fails there is always Area 51 lol
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    Nice one hoyski. We all have bad runs, in life as in poker, but when things go wrong, the best place to look for the culprit is probably the mirror. And that's not the Daily Mirror! Delighted that the Gods of variance have worked their magic. Nice cash Sir.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Couldn't agree more. Been there myself, and I was able to look in the mirror and say to myself "There's a man"

And nice cash Hoyski :)

Area 51 is good for a laugh as Ozzie says, lol. Some of the moronic thoughts you see are... interesting. On a number of occasions I've been tempted to call 999 for some of the posters :-D

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Nice one hoyski. We all have bad runs, in life as in poker, but when things go wrong, the best place to look for the culprit is probably the mirror. And that's not the Daily Mirror! Delighted that the Gods of variance have worked their magic. Nice cash Sir.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay, but sorry m8 "Come on Team Orford!"  NURSE!!!!! lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    JUST DONT JOIN TEAM ORFORD OR YOU WILL BE HAVING MORE SESSIONS WITH NURSE ELSA .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Plz leave TEAM ORFORD out of this, ill send the boys round
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thank you Area 51 : Plz leave TEAM ORFORD out of this, ill send the boys round
    Posted by Ozzie08
    LOOKS LIKE THERE RUNNING SCARED TK , DOESN'T IT !!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    HOYSKI I CANT SEE WHY ME AND YOU WERE EVER IN AREA 51 NOW,WE MUST BE LOGICAL HUMANS COS WE ARE IN TEAM ORFORD....LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    HOYSKI I CANT SEE WHY ME AND YOU WERE EVER IN AREA 51 NOW,WE MUST BE LOGICAL HUMANS COS WE ARE IN TEAM ORFORD....LOL
    Posted by dav1964
    YOU BOYS BETTER BOOK EARLY . AREA 51 IS GOING TO HAVE A LONG WAITING LIST .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by dav1964
    Lol, Team Orford - It's The Future
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thank you Area 51 : YOU BOYS BETTER BOOK EARLY . AREA 51 IS GOING TO HAVE A LONG WAITING LIST .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    That is true, i have been given the word that TEAM TK has already put down a deposit.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Thank you Area 51 : That is true, i have been given the word that TEAM TK has already put down a deposit.
    Posted by Ozzie08
    NEARLY RIGHT OZ MATE.BUT NOT A DEPOSIT,THEY PAID IN FULL,LOL