You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Blog, Odd-Bod Blog

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Prompted by a Forum Post, I've just penned a quick blog.

Go to Official Sky Poker Blog, or click my ugly mug at the top of "Community" to find it.

Please note, only Team Tikay Members may read it. Orfords lot can go whistle.

Comments

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    In Response to New Blog, Odd-Bod Blog:
    Prompted by a Forum Post, I've just penned a quick blog. Go to Official Sky Poker Blog, or click my ugly mug at the top of "Community" to find it. Please note, only Team Tikay Members may read it. Orfords lot can go whistle.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Will take a read of this 'losers' manual.... does it feel bad knowing you will lose on Tues?! ;)
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    That was the first blog I have read from start to finish.

I wanted it to have a happy ending, sounds like the guy just has /had highs and lows no in between. 

A lot of ex sportsmen / tv stars are looking for the highs through poker nowadays and hope they dont go down the same road.

Lorraine
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    edited November 2009

Hi Lorraine,

Sadly, many people get themselves in trouble via Poker, as credit is easy, & poker people are on the whole very gullible.

Many of my friends have become Bankrupt due to uncontrolled gambling, & it's all rather sad. But it's a test of mettle, there's no easy road out, just work, & the ones with character & backbone can get out of it easy enough if they really try.

It's a tough world in some ways, as the strong always survive, but the rest.......

Anyway, Easy Credit + Poor Bankroll Management + Lack of Self Discipline = Busto.