You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

7.30pm reminder

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

The £300.00 guaranteed deepstack is the biz, it is a big £22.00 to play, but for your money you get a 5K starting chipstack and 15 minute blinds, over 30 players in this again last night, this tourny is going places again.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi

I am just wondering, as we know the 7.30pm deepy looks to be safe, numbers have increaesed since I began to ahem "Spam" it ;), I wonder if that great Sky Bernie would be willing to re instate the £400.00 guarantee again? say for a trial period of 1 month?, just to see if the extra £100.00 does bring in extra players?, I would apreciate it if you would have a think about it, many thanks.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,873
    edited November 2009

Barry - I need to do some research first, to assess how many runners there has been per night for the last 2 or 3 weeks - an average, if you like. If we can prove it averages - say - 25 or 26, then we are halfway there.

In truth, of course, it it covers the Guarantee, then it does not need a bigger Guarantee, but you never know, it might attract a few extra players.

It's working perferctly right now - we've had 30+ twice this week I think, & word is spreading.

And you deserve a medal for your tireless help in promoting it.
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    I agree TK, barry does a gr8 job, promoting these tournies

Your medal is in the post barry
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: 7.30pm reminder:
    Barry - I need to do some research first, to assess how many runners there has been per night for the last 2 or 3 weeks - an average, if you like. If we can prove it averages - say - 25 or 26, then we are halfway there. In truth, of course, it it covers the Guarantee, then it does not need a bigger Guarantee, but you never know, it might attract a few extra players. It's working perferctly right now - we've had 30+ twice this week I think, & word is spreading. And you deserve a medal for your tireless help in promoting it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Ok, fair enough, thanks for the reply, I get all my pleasure from seeing this tourny, hopefully going from strength to strength, and of course, your thanks is enough in itself.
  • Options
    themackemthemackem Member Posts: 195
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: 7.30pm reminder : Hi tikay Ok, fair enough, thanks for the reply, I get all my pleasure from seeing this tourny, hopefully going from strength to strength, and of course, your thanks is enough in itself.
    Posted by acebarry10
    get a room !!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: 7.30pm reminder : get a room !!!!
    Posted by themackem
    Rofl, Hi Lee
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    Good Morning Deepstack fans...

The numbers for the 300 GTD this week so far

Monday 16th= 25
    Tues= 30
    Wed= 22
    Thursday= 23
    Friday= 32

Average of 26!

Lets keep this up!

Nice work Bazza in promoting this tourney, i really believe this has made a big difference in maintaining the numbers...

I suspect Ed Giddins will play this tonight, he did last week...

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    I think ill be playing these regually again. Iv had a long spell of not playing or playing once a week, partly as I have been playing cash but mainly because of the numbers. With 6 paid GTD the prizes were very small in relation to the buyin. What was the point of me paying £22 to play against the other top players on the site when even 1st place was sometimes as low as 4 or 5 times the buyin! Now the numbers are rising it has better value and hopefully will go from strength to strength (Won't be playing tonight as im at a wedding) but probably Sunday along with the Primo.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

We got 2
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    BIGSHANN  5000 
    EdGiddins  5000 
    GREGHOGG  5000 
    SHY-BOY  5000 
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Ok Im in and wanting the win.

Got 3 outered on river twice on final table of this last night so hoping for some luck tonight :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    edited November 2009