You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does life get any better?

bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Saturday .. have a lay-in .. get up around mid-day, and my pet greyhound "Dotty' is having a grizzle at the bottom of the stairs for me to take her out ..  so off we go up the fields on top of the hill. The wind is blowing so hard I can hardly get my breath.  
I let "Dotty off her lead  and off she goes for a mooch in the hedges, when all of a sudden from out of nowhere comes this massive brute of a dog..' a Jack Russel !!!!  eeks   starts growling and then goes in pursuit of  "Dotty'  who in turn  decides she's back on the track and goes into full gallop circling the rugby field with a wild Jack Russel (I wonder if it's called 'elsadog' ?) desperately trying to keep up, about 100yds behind ...aah bless  "Dotty" win another race ..(what) ?? 
Well with that little episode over and safely back in  doors, I sat down to watch some Racing on TV,   checked the runners of the 1 35 ant Huntingdon and look who's running..
 ...."Benny n the Jets".. ? Well how could I not have a bet, so I'm screaming at the screen as "Benny n the Jets"  leads all the way to an impressive victory at odds of 3/1 ... and "Dotty" looking at me as if I've lost the plot  !!  I soon told her ,
"Behave or I'll set "elsadog' on ya again  and besides do you want dinner later" ?  The indignant look dogs give ya some times ?? 
So lets see who can I upset on the Skypoker forum tonight with my play at the tables, now what was the latest 'nut's'  "Mere"   ?  'Oh yes  A6'     :))  
Laters guys and gals I have a feeling .. tonights gonna be a good night for poker ....

Comments

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Does life it get any better?:
    Saturday .. have a lay-in .. get up around mid-day, and my pet greyhound "Dotty' is having a grizzle at the bottom of the stairs for me to take her out ..  so off we go up the fields on top of the hill. The wind is blowing so hard I can hardly get my breath.   I let "Dotty off her lead  and off she goes for a mooch in the hedges, when all of a sudden from out of nowhere comes this massive brute of a dog..' a Jack Russel !!!!  eeks   starts growling and then goes in pursuit of  "Dotty'  who in turn  decides she's back on the track and goes into full gallop circling the rugby field with a wild Jack Russel (I wonder if it's called 'elsadog' ?) desperately trying to keep up, about 100yds behind ...aah bless  "Dotty" win another race ..(what) ??  Well with that little episode over and safely back in  doors, I sat down to watch some Racing on TV,   checked the runners of the 1 35 ant Huntingdon and look who's running..  ...."Benny n the Jets".. ? Well how could I not have a bet, so I'm screaming at the screen as Benny n the Jets  leads all the way to an impressive victory at odds of 3/1 ... and "Dotty" looking at me as if I've lost the plot  !!  I soon told her , "Behave or I'll set "elsadog' on ya again  and besides do you want dinner later" ?  The indignant look dogs give ya some times ??  So lets see who can I upset on the Skypoker forum tonight with my play at the tables, now what was the latest 'nut's'  "Mere"   ?  'Oh yes  A6'     :))   Laters guys and gals I have a feeling .. tonights gonna be a good night for poker ....
    Posted by bennydip2
    hope you have a good nite benny.  i wont be goin anywhere in this wind and rain its terrible. c ya later. x
  • Options
    brookbridbrookbrid Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2009
    The very best of luck to you,
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Oh I thought of you Anjie hope your ok with all that flooding near you !!  tks for the glk  and the same for you.  x

• Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited November 2009

cg on the win benny and gl for tonight ,il be knocking around so will pop in to see if it is indeed a good night :)

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Wasn't me m8 I was on a Welsh mountain at that time. :o)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Well I placed an accumolator today with 7 teams (one got postponed) while waiting for the results I sat down for what turned out to be around 2 hours of multi tabling on cash. Half time and 1 team is losing and another is 0-0 (the rest winning), Cash tables a similar story, some up some down, the only thing I was winning was cash for points rewards!!

Its now about 10 minutes from time and the losing side (huddersfield) had come back to lead 2-1. Im getting a bit stale on cash by now so decide to wait till im UTG before cashing out, then on 1 table I get AJ (UTG+1) raise up get about million callers (even though iv playedl ike a rock for 2 hours) flop A,Q,J shortie goes all in i call, another shotish player then re-shoves I call that thinking its £5 into about a £60 pot but I fear the worse! They then turn over A7 and A9 LMAO!!! happy days take a big pot and double my original sit down just before leaving.

I then look back at the football scores. 2 minutes left and my 1 side that was drawing is still 0-0.. ah well was worth a go, just as all the fulltime scores come in leicester score!!! 1-0 GET IN! ... Its now down to Man UTD tonight, if they win it should be a nice payout :D
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    NICE STORIES GUYS , BRIGHTENS THE DAY .
  • Options
    edited November 2009

oyi oyi 'Flash"  Get In !!!   fingers x'ed for ya for that result !! "Does life get any better"  :))

• Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited November 2009

I THOUGHT I SAW ANJIE ON THE NEWS EARLIER,FLOATING DOWN THE STREET ON A COMPUTOR CHAIR ,AND LAPTOP IN ONE HAND ,SCREAMING THAT SHE D LOST CONNECTION LOL TEN X

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Does life get any better?:
    I THOUGHT I SAW ANJIE ON THE NEWS EARLIER,FLOATING DOWN THE STREET ON A COMPUTOR CHAIR ,AND LAPTOP IN ONE HAND ,SCREAMING THAT SHE D LOST CONNECTION LOL TEN X
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    you cheeky bug gar. lol lmao x
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    surely buggar is allowed without a space :)