You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play TWO

2»

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    I flat call and hope he either checks the turn in which case i shove and take that option away from him (check raising) or i want maximum profits i have to believe i am ahead in which case i am calling whatever he bets on turn regardless
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2009
    I would shove. he didn't move before the turn so I don't have him on him on a big hand.

I have the view that he is trying to steal.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi

Think hes got air, hes bluffing, our AQ is well ahead :)
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    flat call to represent KK downwards, let him think if he fires the £30 bet on the turn he can win it and then hope he does!
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    I should move up to where they put me on exact hands imo.
  • Options
    Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited November 2009
    Bump!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009

Personally, I again move my stack in. This is mainly due to my table image, and if i have been sat here for an hour or so, i will most likely have raised alot of pots and could possibly have raised the previous 2/3 pots in a row. When I have a hand such as AQ in this spot, weak aces will play back at me in exactly the same way, putting me on a huge range, and presuming their ace is good. Shove my stack in, the pot is big eough, no thoughts of slow playing. If I'm within my bankroll, losing a by in, although annoying, would not be disasterous. Move it in, take the pot down there and then, and raise the next one. ;)

(or even better get a call from a frustrated, wound up battered and bruised player),

DOHH
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play TWO:
    Personally, I again move my stack in. This is mainly due to my table image, and if i have been sat here for an hour or so, i will most likely have raised alot of pots and could possibly have raised the previous 2/3 pots in a row. When I have a hand such as AQ in this spot, weak aces will play back at me in exactly the same way, putting me on a huge range, and presuming their ace is good. Shove my stack in, the pot is big eough, no thoughts of slow playing. If I'm within my bankroll, losing a by in, although annoying, would not be disasterous. Move it in, take the pot down there and then, and raise the next one. ;) (or even better get a call from a frustrated, wound up battered and bruised player), DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dohhhhhhhhhhhh in "I'm shoving all in" shock statement lol
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play TWO:
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play TWO : Dohhhhhhhhhhhh in "I'm shoving all in" shock statement lol
    Posted by phil12uk
    /> "im folding and waiting for a better spot" imo
  • Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2009
    shove, if hes aggressive then he would've re-raised with AK, if hes sat on A4/A3 44/33 then thats just unlucky