You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash for boints boost for DYM players

SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
edited September 2012 in Community Suggestions

Ive noticed that cash players get alot more than DYM players ie, the early bird promotion fro 50% more cash 4 points and also the sky happy hour which gives the same, why dont DYM players get the same??

Ive been wondering it for ages, why cant sky give the same 4 DYM players as alot of regs grind the dyms to get cash 4 points and sky are forgetting or choosing to ignore such players and giving all the incentives to cash play!!

There is no poker leauge any more so i think sky should start giving DYM players more rewards as in early bird for ppl who play DYMS early on with a 50% cash 4 points boost and maybe even doing a DYM happy hour - i think alot of players would really like the thought of that and it would be great if sky could act on it :)

Comments

• Options
    18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
    edited September 2012
    Well said Jade,I know both me and CHILLIE have mentioned this b4 today, i for one,didn't get any response from SKY, hope you have more luck. I hope you do,it's about time other players got the same incentive bonus as the cash players
  • Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Cash for boints boost for DYM players:
    Ive noticed that cash players get alot more than DYM players ie, the early bird promotion fro 50% more cash 4 points and also the sky happy hour which gives the same, why dont DYM players get the same??   Ive been wondering it for ages, why cant sky give the same 4 DYM players as alot of regs grind the dyms to get cash 4 points and sky are forgetting or choosing to ignore such players and giving all the incentives to cash play!! There is no poker leauge any more so i think sky should start giving DYM players more rewards as in early bird for ppl who play DYMS early on with a 50% cash 4 points boost and maybe even doing a DYM happy hour - i think alot of players would really like the thought of that and it would be great if sky could act on it :)
    Posted by Summerjade
    +1
  • Options
    SummerjadeSummerjade Member Posts: 129
    edited September 2012
    this is now in gpc under same heading if any1 wishes to comment :) xx