You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lucky 15 one winner no odds bonus

DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
Just had one winner on a lucky 15 with Skybet Ibsen 12/1
thought no worries, one winner will get me double the odds
but then found out Skybet are the only bookmakers that don't offer bonuses for one winner on a lucky bet
Has this always been the case?

Comments

• Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    havnt done one in a while but believe it was double from memory. magic sign go treble. in their shops anyway
  • Options
    chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited September 2012

Fred offers treble odds for one winner in lucky 15's
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited September 2012
    they defo used to give double odds 1 winner, its been years since i last placed 1 but i can gtd that they used to.

im very suprised that they dont tbh oh and that they dont do best odds gtd either
  • Options
    chrispipchrispip Member Posts: 342
    edited September 2012

Skybet pretty poor all round IMO.
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Lucky 15 one winner no odds bonus:
    Just had one winner on a lucky 15 with Skybet Ibsen 12/1 thought no worries, one winner will get me double the odds but then found out Skybet are the only bookmakers that don't offer bonuses for one winner on a lucky bet Has this always been the case?
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    it used to be double the odds but dont no now cos i refuse to use them, sky bet are the worst online bookmaker going
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,241
    edited September 2012
    Thought everone did dbl at least on one winner - There was an independant bookie on Strand Rd in Preston that used to do 4x for 1 winner.

We all used to go there ona Saturday morning to do our lucky 15,s . Don,t think its open anymore but have seen 4x somewhere esle although it may have been part of a promo