You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TONIGHT'S PRIMO!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2009
    I'm in!! Give me a name check guys !!

Dave
  • Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited November 2009
    hi james,whats the fastest way to make someone jump out of bed ,lol   have a good one........... ten
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Please could you show hand number:

I either made a big fold or got bluffed off a big pot.. just want to see if i did the right thing :D
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    just been on tv, must admit felt really weird talking about a hand i wasn't involved in. But still it's almost the first break and i'm still there so it's all good lol
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi Sarah, James

Looking georgeous as always Sarah, James, a lot is talked about how much of the bankroll should be used while playing poker, what percentage would you advise please.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Gi again

Yup, was railing Sarah against the errrmm star? huh, Sarah got very unlucky cant think of a kind word to say for the "star" ahem, enjoying the show.
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited November 2009
    Just gone out in 118th, got my 99 in and called by KK, no improvement. I'd like to thank sky for the opportunity to play in the Primo and test myself against the bigger bankrolled players. Wish my bankroll could handle this tourney because i know that i could cash in this at some point. Seems to me that the size of the bankroll has almost no bearing on the ability of the average player.

Thanks again Sky and i urge all of you to give this a go. Great fun and good chat, cheers

Ian..
  • Options
    GrimlockGrimlock Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2009
    James,

You know who Grimlock is! That does not make you a geek it makes you a legend!

While im here ill say good luck to team Orford! Although im not sure they will want me anymore bearing in mind i just busted out of the Primo trying to bluff someone who had quad Jacks!

Great show guys keep up the good work.

Grimlock
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009

Haha im out but dont wanna turn over unless theres another reference to me or my bed! Just two crazy comments tonight in my opinion James, the first, folding bottom set early doors on an 8 high flop? and the 2nd, me having proven myself, that wont happen until I've won many many sky poker tournys! Enjoying the show! stayed mid field just to get a mention, got it, do donked off!

DOHH

• Options
    MajjMajj Member Posts: 99
    edited November 2009
    Delighted Sarah's passed comment on the unmentionable. I think I can speak for sane humans everywhere when I say you deserved to win on Thursday for oh so many reasons.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

haha!

I absoluteluely 100, million % agree with james, believe it or not, that the ZOHAN film was rubbish, and im a big adam sandler fan.

"I didnt see Iron man - I'm just a girl" - lol

DOHH
  • Options
    edited November 2009

It's amazing how when sarah and james are answering my email, it actually looks like theyre staring str8 at me! wow id be terrible live! lol

DOHH
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    another great show tonight!! Sarah looking amazing as usual and james on the money with his wisdom!! james your the man buddy!! did have to leave it for an hour though as there were a load of Z list celebrities humiliating themselves in order to get back on the A list along with you guys!!!