You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Horse's 14/9 St Ledger Festival Day 3

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat

1:50 SIR GRAHAM WADE 5/2. He won a better race then this last time, even though was hampered in race and only won by a nk (vaule for a lot more), another 2f here will not be problem nor will the 6lb rise in weights. the 2 old boys in race (blue bajan and nanton) have e/w chances, on best form. But sir graham wade is improving sort that will continue to improve at this longer trip.

2:20 SADDLER's ROCK 10/3. I am going to stick with this horse, as run to bad to be true last time out (behind times up), he won this race last year by 4l, and has also won another group 2 this year. Form not great, but i think price is to big this morning.

2:55 CERTIFY 11/8, My nap of the day, she like ollie olga beat sky lantern last time (sky lantern went on to win group 1) but looking at future entries ollie olga has alot of sprint entries (so not over keen staying this extra 1f), where as certify will stay at least this trip. Also ante post favorite for next years 1000 guineas.

4:05 DUKE OF FIRENZE 9/4, Ran a cracking race in defeat behind fulbright (better race then todays) in july, rested since and up 5lb, but was slow away that day and hampered, extra furlong should suit and after only 5 runs improvement still to come from this horse.

recap:  1:50 SIR GRAHAM WADE 5/2
           2:20 SADDLER'S ROCK 10/3
           2:55 CERTIFY 11/8  
           4:05 DUKE OF FIRENZE 9/4

6x£1.75 Win Doubles
4x£1.25 Win Trebles
1x75p Win Acc
1x£3.75 Win  2:55 CERTIFY 11/8

Total Stake: £20.00

gl all if having bet today (looks a little easier then yesterday) i'm hoping anyway lol.

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    given short price gone for trixie as when 4/1 and shorter doing singles etc is bleeding money.

hoyam 4/1
    saddlers rock (nap) 3/1
    pink damsel 4/1

done last  night 3x £5 doubles £5 treble

saddlers rock coming back over the water after last mionths bizarre flop is proof enough hes good enough to go in again

i doubt i like any other flat horse quite at the moment, other than ortensia, than sir graham wade, and backed him handily on saturday at a nice 7/1 before all the money came in, as i also diid the fortnight before when flopping and the time before that when 3rd and time before that when winning etc etc etc you get the picture.

was wowed by how he gained passage to win from seemingly impossible position on saturday would be interesting to see what price he drifted out to at that stage looking all but beaten. even though he managed to get up to win rather cheekily in the end, the point of me saying ive backed him all those times, theyve all been in recent times, i just think the summers excursions are bound to catch up with him and no surprise for me if he were to flop again today. hope regradless of outcome Mr Jonston gives him a rest after this one cos hes really been on the go and deserves a well earned break
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited September 2012
    just like the carvan rolls on im bursting at the seams for the national hunt season to roll on as that is my passion and prefer all day long over the flat. .............. having said that the 150 donnie is one of the most exciting and best finishes in horse racing that i can remember what a superb race and not without its share of hard luck stories well done sir graham but he got v lucky imo!!!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited September 2012
    2 again! 

Wonder how long I can keep recycling this 6 quid! ;)
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited September 2012
    same 2 as me dohhhhh well done, not as good today as hoped it would be, but as allways tomorrow is another day.

Total Stake: £20.00
    Return's £19.75 (as r4's)
    P/L: - .25p

lets get some nice winners tomorrow, gl having a bet too.