You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Biggest Pot In Online History

2»

Comments

• Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited November 2009
    why do u want online footage?!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Biggest Pot In Online History:
    why do u want online footage?!
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Presumably so he can watch it ;-) lol

• Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2009
    as proof maybe?
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    thats amazing,i couldnt even afford a small bliind!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    thats amazing,i couldnt even afford a small bliind!
    Posted by namesb0nd
    Im struggling with the $0.50 rake lol
  • Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2009
    full tilt "bankrolling" this huge publicity drive over the last month?the site and players are headline news..everybody wins.
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited November 2009
    lol at people criticising the play at these levels

complete mind games at this level as it goes without saying they no the game backwards.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    full tilt "bankrolling" this huge publicity drive over the last month?the site and players are headline news..everybody wins.
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    Yep, seen these huge pots the last couple of months. Loads of mega publicity for this site. These players are all connected through sponsorship with this site, so how do we know its really their own money they play with? How do we even know wether or not its real cash or just 'ghost' money used to promote the site and the players being paid to promote it. Just a thought
  • Options
    LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Biggest Pot In Online History : Yep, seen these huge pots the last couple of months. Loads of mega publicity for this site. These players are all connected through sponsorship with this site, so how do we know its really their own money they play with? How do we even know wether or not its real cash or just 'ghost' money used to promote the site and the players being paid to promote it. Just a thought
    Posted by loonytoons
    exactly...and dwan signs up with them during this  time too,...hmmm.
  • Options
    barnsiebarnsie Member Posts: 496
    edited November 2009

not with all of them but a few of them will have been given the big sponsorship deals to play there because they play such high stakes

• Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited November 2009
    It's crazy to think how much Isildur lost during that hand and session - shows that no matter what stakes you're playing, sometimes you just can't find it in yourself to stand up and walk away! It's definitely put some of my own losses from last few weeks into perspective...
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    Confirmed: Silly 4 card game is silly.

EDIT: Tin-foil hats ITT
  • Options
    cumminscummins Member Posts: 89
    edited November 2009
    out of curiosity anyone know what the biggest ever skypoker pot was?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    out of curiosity anyone know what the biggest ever skypoker pot was?
    Posted by cummins
    A thread a couple of weeks ago was started 'the £10,000 pot' Think they be going some to better that and i havnt heard of any
  • Options
    cumminscummins Member Posts: 89
    edited November 2009
    the biggest ive been in was about £2,600... 3 people all in preflop before i was to act on my £1.5 SB... and thats all I was involved with!
    and if i remember right it was AA vs KK vs AK and AK floped Q J 10 to win.. but my memory isn't to great!
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited November 2009
    The losing player in this pot is not affiliated with the site and has a month which i would describe as NUTS.
    I think he was up 6 million at one point but now 800k ish i think.

Biggest pot ive seen on sky is 40k a couple times way back when i first started here at 100/200 i think it was between legno and someone else i think mr legno...won 60k that night
  • Options
    offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited November 2009
    Posted by LONGPLAY
    um no. Considering their star signing has lost 5 million this month, not exactly great publicity. Isildur is the person driving the action and has played tons of people including non red pros so how exactly could Full Tilt be bankrolling it? Why would patrik agree to this? you do realise he has made millions from online poker and live and has played bigger pots live. Are those live pots faked aswell, it would be just as ridiculous to assume so.