You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

deepstack dying

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
gone to reg 7.00 deepie 9 runners. dying on its knees.2 mins b4 it starts
Edit: 11 runners :(

Comments

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    Hi stoke, people more likey 2 play the primo 2nite, thats y i suspect the numbers are low
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Agreed. Tonight we have the 7pm d/s the 7.30 d/s the 1.5k 7.15 ds and the Primo... I imagine the 7pm was the bottom of the list for most
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying:
    Agreed. Tonight we have the 7pm d/s the 7.30 d/s the 1.5k 7.15 ds and the Primo... I imagine the 7pm was the bottom of the list for most
    Posted by FlashFlush
    correct, sadly

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    edited November 2009
    more than likely your right guys just abit dissapointed
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Maybe change this to 3 quid on a sunday, it will give the people who cant afford the higher buyins a decent gm which is gr8 value
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    why not do £3.30 Orfordable every night @ 7 
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    allready made a suggestion to make the  330 ones on all weekend
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited November 2009
    In Response to deepstack dying:
    gone to reg 7.00 deepie 9 runners. dying on its knees.2 mins b4 it starts Edit: 11 runners :(
    Posted by stokefc
    its always the same on a sunday stoke m8 i suggested a few changes but sky just dont seem to be interested  i prefer the 10 seaters  but only 6 on a week and three of them 11 quid
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    looks that way
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,831
    edited November 2009
    In Response to deepstack dying : its always the same on a sunday stoke m8 i suggested a few changes but sky just dont seem to be interested  i prefer the 10 seaters  but only 6 on a week and three of them 11 quid
    Posted by paparon
    You wrote to me about these Deepies, I think, 6 or 7 times, I replied fully & as appropriate, & we discussed how I would go about sorting this matter. 

Why do you say "Sky are not interested?
  • Options
    Hogg321Hogg321 Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2009
    the £2 deepies only get around 8-10 too :(
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Maybe change this to 3 quid on a sunday, it will give the people who cant afford the higher buyins a decent gm which is gr8 value
    Posted by Ozzie08
    I think it was £3 on a Sunday until 2 weeks ago, but after some Forum Lobbying, it was swapped with the Saturday Deepie, a straight swap.

I have been asked to help lobby for more £3 & £5 7pm Deepies, & have done some research on current numbers,  & written to the Suits about it.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying : I think it was £3 on a Sunday until 2 weeks ago, but after some Forum Lobbying, it was swapped with the Saturday Deepie, a straight swap. I have been asked to help lobby for more £3 & £5 7pm Deepies, & have done some research on current numbers,  & written to the Suits about it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    My mistake then tk i can never remember wot days r wot buy ins. I know you do alot to help the players of sky and the work you do is really appreciated certainly by me anyway.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    the £2 deepies only get around 8-10 too :(
    Posted by Hogg321
    HI M8 , THE 9.15 DEEP STACK HAS AVERAGED 54 PLAYERS OVER THE LAST 5 EVENINGS !!  44, 50 , 62 , 66 , 51 .
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Thanks Ozzie, no worries man.

I was asked to help, I said I would, & I'm on it. It just takes a little while sometimes, as I'm a bit snowed under.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying : HI M8 , THE 9.15 DEEP STACK HAS AVERAGED 54 PLAYERS OVER THE LAST 5 EVENINGS !!  44, 50 , 62 , 66 , 51 .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Brilliant - not much wrong with that, then!

Remind me, & I'll try & play it  few nights, too.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying : Brilliant - not much wrong with that, then! Remind me, & I'll try & play it  few nights, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    TY TK , THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT . REALLY HOPING THAT MANY OF THESE PLAYERS WILL BECOME DEEP STACK LOVERS TOO .
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying : HI M8 , THE 9.15 DEEP STACK HAS AVERAGED 54 PLAYERS OVER THE LAST 5 EVENINGS !!  44, 50 , 62 , 66 , 51 .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    i must give great praise to you pillowman,

your idea to reduce the buy in to the 9.15pm deepstack to two pounds ,

have change it from was  5 players at most when it was a fiver buy in to what it is now ,

and of course great praise also to skypoker for the listening ear .
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited November 2009

oops didn't see 7pm deepy will keep an eye out 4 them through the week as i think they r good value dtw
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: deepstack dying : i must give great praise to you pillowman, your idea to reduce the buy in to the 9.15pm deepstack to two pounds , have change it from was  5 players at most when it was a fiver buy in to what it is now , and of course great praise also to skypoker for the listening ear .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    THXS CAPTAIN , CAN I BORROW SOME ICE !!!!