You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

bottom the screen is un reachable.

AFOOAAFOOA Member Posts: 3
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
I am have problems with my tables not fitting the screen. I have tried changing the zoom in the bottom right hand corner but nothing happens. I have even tried changing the setting on the notebook. can anyone help!!
It means i cant see the bottom 3/4 lines. I cant adjust the chat box content.

Comments

• BeastieBoyBeastieBoy Member Posts: 68
    edited November 2009
    As far as I can tell, the Sky Poker tables aren't scaleable so the zoom function in your browser will have no effect and you won't be able to resize the window either.  It sounds like your display resolution maybe on a low setting.  Try increasing the display resolution.  PM me if you have trouble with this, I may be able to help.
  • laticsbl28laticsbl28 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2009
    I'm having the same problem with my netbook,can only play in mini view which is not ideal.If anyone knows the solution pleae post. Ta
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey guys,

do you think you could post some screen shots on here so that we can closely take a look at this issue and help you get to the bottom of things.

if you're having trouble with screen shots just give me a shout and i'll explain how...
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: bottom the screen is un reachable.:
    hey guys, do you think you could post some screen shots on here so that we can closely take a look at this issue and help you get to the bottom of things. if you're having trouble with screen shots just give me a shout and i'll explain how...
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hey Rich go on then tell me how to get the screen shot(I'm a computer dummy)
    edited November 2009
    hey there,

i haven't forgotten about you. i will give you all the info on how to make screenshots later today. its a pretty busy morning at 'community towers' but i will get on to this soon.

cheers
  • SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2009
    On netbooks with diddy screens you can press ctrl and right click to move the table window around so that you can see the buttons at the bottom. But you do loose a bit at the top which doesn't detract from the play.
    edited November 2009
    On netbooks with diddy screens you can press ctrl and right click to move the table window around so that you can see the buttons at the bottom. But you do loose a bit at the top which doesn't detract from the play.
    Posted by SUDDS
    I've tried moving the window about but still no joy, please find attached a screen shot to show my problem.

edited November 2009
    ok thanks for the screenshot. i'm sending this over to the poker team who will hopefully come back to you with a response.

thanks again
  • billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited January 2011
    ok thanks for the screenshot. i'm sending this over to the poker team who will hopefully come back to you with a response. thanks again
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Re: bottom the screen is un reachable.

posted at 29/11/2009 6:33 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 24/11/2009
    Last: 4/12/2009
    Posted by SUDDS

I've tried moving the window about but still no joy, please find attached a screen shot to show my problem.

Hi Sky_Rich...............I've just got a new notebook and have got exactly the same problem as laticsbl28 had, but unfortunately can't find your reply with the solution.
    I wondered if somebody can help please, I would be so grateful......Billy.   
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2011
    Hi guys,

Unfortunately the quick answer here is that there isn't a lot you can do if you want to see the full table.
    The only way to see everything you need to on a netbook/notebook is to play using the mini view tables.
    When you open a table, in the options there is a flag you can tick to 'always open in mini view'.

This really is the only way i'm afraid as notebook/netbook screens are too small to handle the full size, and changing resolution, if possible, probably won't help.
    I should also add that netbooks don't have particularly large processors so may struggle at times with the flash client.

Another option (which goes against the reason for having a netbook!) is to link up to an external monitor.

Sorry there isn't a better solution.

Regards
    Lee
  • billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited January 2011
    Hi guys, Unfortunately the quick answer here is that there isn't a lot you can do if you want to see the full table. The only way to see everything you need to on a netbook/notebook is to play using the mini view tables. When you open a table, in the options there is a flag you can tick to 'always open in mini view'. This really is the only way i'm afraid as notebook/netbook screens are too small to handle the full size, and changing resolution, if possible, probably won't help. I should also add that netbooks don't have particularly large processors so may struggle at times with the flash client. Another option (which goes against the reason for having a netbook!) is to link up to an external monitor. Sorry there isn't a better solution. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Thank you Lee....Billy