You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Received p'm from rich orford?

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
not sure i should have received this as i am part of team tikay but thought i would post it on here.

Hello guys this is your captain speaking Rich Orford, now everyone on my team knows the TKO starts tommorrow and i will not take second best to that creature, he keeps spouting off on the forums that this is a bit of fun and his team's gonna win easily, that's complete rubbish and if i suspect any of you lot have taken a bribe from tikay to plot my downfall there will be serious consequences! Now when the first game gets underway tomorrow, which ever of my players is on the same table as tikay you have strict instructions to follow: 1, You must praise me in the chat box to put him off his game.2, Never let him talk about trains this will just put you to sleep.3, Which ever one of you takes him out, you are welcome to spend xmas with me and my family.4, If you lot are not upto the task i will be forced to bribe some of tikay's elite members to take him out, i don't like to part with my cash so please don't make me after go down that road!IF and this is a big IF, if we can manage to win this title then you will all be rewarded massively!! i will personally travel to your homes and pose for a photo with your friends and family.
I dont like to say this but if we lose and there is a good chance this could happen, i want everyone of you to post on the forums how you let me down and i played some of the best poker you have ever witnessed!!your master
rich orford

Comments

• Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Received p'm from rich orford?:
    not sure i should have received this as i am part of team tikay but thought i would post it on here. Hello guys this is your captain speaking Rich Orford, now everyone on my team knows the TKO starts tommorrow and i will not take second best to that creature, he keeps spouting off on the forums that this is a bit of fun and his team's gonna win easily, that's complete rubbish and if i suspect any of you lot have taken a bribe from tikay to plot my downfall there will be serious consequences! Now when the first game gets underway tomorrow, which ever of my players is on the same table as tikay you have strict instructions to follow:   1, You must praise me in the chat box to put him off his game. 2, Never let him talk about trains this will just put you to sleep. 3, Which ever one of you takes him out, you are welcome to spend xmas with me and my family. 4, If you lot are not upto the task i will be forced to bribe some of tikay's elite members to take him out, i don't like to part with my cash so please don't make me after go down that road! IF and this is a big IF, if we can manage to win this title then you will all be rewarded massively!! i will personally travel to your homes and pose for a photo with your friends and family. I dont like to say this but if we lose and there is a good chance this could happen, i want everyone of you to post on the forums how you let me down and i played some of the best poker you have ever witnessed!! your master rich orford
    Posted by webby234

lol!! Thanks Webby that was just the giggle I needed in the midst of my Man-flu yuckiness today!!

(I know it's man-flu as I have mild cold symptoms but am convinced I'm dying and can't stop whinging about it)
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited November 2009
    man flu is not a laughing matter
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Received p'm from rich orford?:
    man flu is not a laughing matter
    Posted by OMahonyO

Tell me about it OMahony. I am SUFFERING :(
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    Stay put, I'm coming round to give you an injection

Ooo-er, lol ;-)

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    Hi webby i do believe that he sent you this because he wants to put all of the tikay team off their game.Hence the words IF WE WIN.The good LORD knows his team can only be victorious
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i'm not so sure, sounds to me like he is very worried how the outcome of this titanic tussle with affect his credibility

(lol what credibility i hear you say )
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    is this real, cos i asked on another thread about not getting an e-mail and skyrich said they weren't sent yet. One more point - are you mad wanting onto the geriatric 'team zimmer' lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    has orford been onto deny it??

make of that what you will
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Received p'm from rich orford?:
    In Response to Received p'm from rich orford? : lol!! Thanks Webby that was just the giggle I needed in the midst of my Man-flu yuckiness today!! (I know it's man-flu as I have mild cold symptoms but am convinced I'm dying and can't stop whinging about it)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    H1N1 Sarah, H1N1.

;-)
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    theres no way rich is going to win hes out of his league lol