You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mickjenn

2»

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    Reformed :-)
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn:
     I HATE TO SAY THIS ABOUT ANY THREAD BUT I WISH THIS ONE WOULD DISAPPEAR , REALLY HOPE IT DOES NOT END IN TEARS.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    i agree, i wouldnt like a thread which said ' describe pillowman in one word' or something similar. Just a quick point, can some people on here not count to 1 lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,033
    edited November 2009
     I HATE TO SAY THIS ABOUT ANY THREAD BUT I WISH THIS ONE WOULD DISAPPEAR , REALLY HOPE IT DOES NOT END IN TEARS.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    I agree 100% Mr Bolster, it can serve no purpose whatsoever EXCEPT to cause a barney. It will simply become a mischievious thread.

It's also poor form, imho, to chat about, maybe not always in complimentary terms, someone who cannot defend themselves. It seems somehow wrong & unjust to me.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited November 2009
    quiet
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    agreed. come on mods just delete it before the whole forum erupts
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    Greatplayer
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : I agree 100% Mr Bolster, it can serve no purpose whatsoever EXCEPT to cause a barney. It will simply become a mischievious thread. It's also poor form, imho, to chat about, maybe not always in complimentary terms, someone who cannot defend themselves. It seems somehow wrong & unjust to me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    they'll be one of his friends making their way to my tables soon tikay, usually to say something like 'cant wait til Luton blah blah blah' but now I always have mini view on, so they shouldn't even bother.

oh and if he can't take criticism then he shouldn't behave in certain ways.

but ok i won't post anything else of a negative manner about said individual.
  • Options
    nicklucasnicklucas Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2009
    agreed. come on mods just delete it before the whole forum erupts
    Posted by webby234
    People might respect you more if u had a profile photo that someone else had taken, and stopped using words like 'confuzzled'.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : People might respect you more if u had a profile photo that someone else had taken, and stopped using words like 'confuzzled'.
    Posted by nicklucas
    thats rich coming from shadow man and someone who makes a thread asking to describe his fancy partner in 1 word lol

and may i ask why oh why does it matter who took my photo? A kangaroo jumping through hoops of fire could have taken it. makes no difference in the slightest

hope this helps
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : thats rich coming from shadow man and someone who makes a thread asking to describe his fancy partner in 1 word lol and may i ask why oh why does it matter who took my photo? A kangaroo jumping through hoops of fire could have taken it. makes no difference in the slightest hope this helps
    Posted by webby234

A kangaroo jumping through hoops of fire may well have taken it, but they didn't, you did. On the subject of sexuality, as you seem so keen to bring it up, if you're 'confuzzled' this is not the sight to discuss those sort of problems, but there are sights out there for you, especially as ur such a skilled photographer. The thread is a simple question, but obviously you like to read things into simple questions, and good luck to ya, its a free country.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    Well peeps this thread is certainly hotting up lol - i could never of predicted that
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : A kangaroo jumping through hoops of fire may well have taken it, but they didn't, you did. On the subject of sexuality, as you seem so keen to bring it up, if you're 'confuzzled' this is not the sight to discuss those sort of problems, but there are sights out there for you, especially as ur such a skilled photographer. The thread is a simple question, but obviously you like to read things into simple questions, and good luck to ya, its a free country. Hope this helps.
    Posted by nicklucas
    its site's not sights

hope this helps
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : its site's not sights hope this helps
    Posted by webby234

You'd know.

Hope that helped.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : its site's not sights hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    its sites not site's tbf :p
  • Options
    tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : they'll be one of his friends making their way to my tables soon tikay, usually to say something like 'cant wait til Luton blah blah blah' but now I always have mini view on, so they shouldn't even bother. oh and if he can't take criticism then he shouldn't behave in certain ways. but ok i won't post anything else of a negative manner about said individual.
    Posted by scotty77
    You just couldn't help yourself could you Scotty? The best thing was to not even post a thread. He cant respond to the criticism as you well know but it was an opportunity for a cheap shot at him.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Ok, this has become 'handbags a ten paces' as it was always going to........can we close it down now please mods.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited November 2009
    Does anybody need any help?
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: mickjenn : I agree 100% Mr Bolster, it can serve no purpose whatsoever EXCEPT to cause a barney. It will simply become a mischievious thread. It's also poor form, imho, to chat about, maybe not always in complimentary terms, someone who cannot defend themselves. It seems somehow wrong & unjust to me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    here here well put tk
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    why dont any of the mods come close this discussion before it really does escalates further

ps: cheers for that one scotty, i look like a right donk now, oh well nowt knew lol
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2009
    my god its like a kids playground in here lol