You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!)

Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Illustrious team mates and fellow defenders of the Burgundy Jacket,

This very evening we must continue to battle for HONOUR, for GLORY.... and indeed, for OUR VERY LIVES  (OK, may be getting a wee bit carried away here but you get the message).

Those of the Shredded wheat barnet will not stop until they have have stripped us of our Pride, our dignity and even in some cases, our.... undergarments.

Join me tonight as we say 'You may steal our BLINDS, you may take our CHIPS, you may even take our NO PREFERENCE players... BUT, you will NEVER take our KNICKERS!!!

Venue:
7-7.30: 10/20 cash 
7.30: 300 Guarenteed Deepstack
9.15 £2.20 Deepstack
DYMs till midnight-ish

I Thank you.

Lisa-Marie Long (Lisa_Long)

Vice president of team Tikay
(Not to be confused with the president of Vice)

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!):
    Illustrious team mates and fellow defenders of the Burgundy Jacke t, This very evening we must continue to battle for HONOUR , for GLORY .... and indeed, for  OUR VERY LIVES   ( OK, may be getting a wee bit carried away here but you get the message ). Those of the Shredded wheat barnet will not stop until they have have stripped us of our Pride, our dignity and even in some cases, our.... undergarments . Join me tonight as we say ' You may steal our BLINDS , you may take our CHIPS , you may even take our NO PREFERENCE players... BUT, you will NEVER take our KNICKERS !!! Venue : 7-7.30: 10/20 cash  7.30: 300 Guarenteed Deepstack DYMs till midnight-ish I Thank you. Lisa-Marie Long  (Lisa_Long) Vice president of team Tikay (Not to be confused with the president of Vice)
    Posted by Lisa_Long

Pfft Sarah, Pfft!        Orford's Orfordables will rule!

We used to have a saying '' all fur coat and no knickers'' maybe that should read ''all burgundy jacket and ......................''
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Whatever Alan. You know it makes sense. Sort of.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Very creative but ur still a traitor and a turncoat!

Looking forward to taking ur money along with everything else ur offering ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!):
    Very creative but ur still a traitor and a turncoat! Looking forward to taking ur money along with everything else ur offering ;)
    Posted by phil12uk

Tis YOU who art the TRAITOR PHIL12uk!!!

Prepare for a WHOLE can of WhoopAss to be opened up you MISCREANT RENEGADES!!

WHO'S WITH ME??

Someone??........Anyone??
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi Lisa Marie

Absolutely loving the thread, chuckle every time I read it, bet it wont stop Orford trying for them though ;), see you on the tables later, and some DYM fun too :)

tikay, terriers will worry Orfords oiks
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    WOOF !
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Phew!

Thanks Barry... Was getting a bit lonely out there on that limb by myself ...and just a little bit afraid ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!):
    Phew! Thanks Barry... Was getting a bit lonely out there on that limb by myself ...and just a little bit afraid ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa Marie

Anything to keep you company ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    WOOF !
    Posted by elsadog

Pipe down MUTINOUS MUTT!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Elsa - u go for the front and I'll get the rear lolol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Elsa - u go for the front and I'll get the rear lolol
    Posted by phil12uk
    I would if I could get this muzzle off
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING IT ON Team Orford.. Team Tikay will TAKE YOU DOWN...(also known as tonights PTP!) : Pipe down  MUTINOUS MUTT !!
    Posted by Lisa_Long

Just remember Sarah, when you play this, I will be under the table as usual, keeping an eye on ''things''
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009

We will fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them on the landing grounds, we shall fight them in the fields and in the streets.

We shall fight them in the £500 free-roll, the Deepstack and the 1 Minute Roulette.

We shall never surrender!

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if Team Orford lasts for a thousand years (just as Tikay himself has), people will say, "This was their finest hour".

• Options
    edited November 2009
    WHO FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wow! your originality is astounding Master. We are not only the better players but have superior Googling too.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    We will fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them on the landing grounds, we shall fight them in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight them in the £500 free-roll, the Deepstack and the 1 Minute Roulette. We shall never surrender! Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if Team Orford lasts for a thousand years (just as Tikay himself has), people will say, "This was their finest hour".
    Posted by RICHORFORD

NO amount of FONT SIZING will save you now.. This is Crazy?  

NO! THIS IS POKAAAAA!!!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,877
    edited November 2009
    We will fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them on the landing grounds, we shall fight them in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight them in the £500 free-roll, the Deepstack and the 1 Minute Roulette. We shall never surrender! Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if Team Orford lasts for a thousand years (just as Tikay himself has), people will say, "This was their finest hour".
    Posted by RICHORFORD

• Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      It is a foregone conclusion. Just look at the players in Team Tikay, some of the best around. Also lead by the greatest analyst sky has and backed up by the best looking presenter as well. And if that were not enough we also have the church on our side. Last point Tikay taught Orford everything that Orford knows, but not everything Tikay knows.
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    we shall reign supreme for we have the guile and the skill oh and some luck(see last nights 1500 deepstack final table replay)to take down the orrible rabble known to us as the lemmings that follow the man known as the BIG  O which stands for O dear where have my chips gone again  lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    we shall reign supreme for we have the guile and the skill oh and some luck(see last nights 1500 deepstack final table replay)to take down the orrible rabble known to us as the lemmings that follow the man known as the BIG  O which stands for O dear where have my chips gone again  lol
    Posted by mabsue
    Dare I ask but what happened mark?