You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

John Dunlop's last runners before retirement.

Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
edited September 2012 in Sports & Betting Chat
You would have to think one of his last 4 ever runners before retirement had to have been laid out for today.Out of the three runners he had at Goodwood two have been declared non runners, leaving 2.35 Man of Plenty Goodwood,but at Kempton a big market mover is his horse Mountain Range (8.20 K) which has halved in price.

2.35 Man of Plenty @ 10/3  Goodwood
   8.20 Mountain Range @ 11/2  Kempton

Anyway i will be having a £5 on each and a £2.50 ew Double and wish him a happy retirement. 

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2012
    In Response to John Dunlop's last runners before retirement.:
    You would have to think one of his last 4 ever runners before retirement had to have been laid out for today.Out of the three runners he had at Goodwood two have been declared non runners, leaving 2.35 Man of Plenty Goodwood,but at Kempton a big market mover is his horse Mountain Range (8.20 K) which has halved in price.    2.35 Man of Plenty @ 10/3  Goodwood    8.20 Mountain Range @ 11/2  Kempton Anyway i will be having a £5 on each and a £2.50 ew Double and wish him a happy retirement. 
    Posted by Any2Suited
    +1 A True gent and a fantastic trainer, Hes my local trainer Arundels just up the road from us, Always used to back his, had a few good days at Goodwood on the back of his winners.
    Also had Erhhab as part of a 5 winners lucky 31 when it won the derby my best ever result!